The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Personally I am out of any competetion on the forums, I post furiously during month ends only when I realise that I am a few points less than one of the targets like 1000 points or 2000 points whichever it may be and I can never go beyond that in a month...I would prefer to post at my own pace but at the same time admire those who are able to make both qualitative and quantitaive posts....Just qauntity does not count in my opinion...

I know what your fury means!!! :laugh: :laugh: You can finish off any competition with it!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

LOL....Inspite of doing that one month I missed by a few points because of the time difference.....That was a lesson for me not to keep matters pensong till the last day,last minute ! :cheer:

May I remind you that it's time to have your keyboard checked. It's been giving you lots of troubles lately. :laugh:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I think Ushaji is much tensed with the points. Have patience you will be able to cover it soon. Do not panic otherwise you won't get sufficient topics to post.
So friends, except me nobody is in the competition. Hence I won. Ha...Ha....Ha...!

Yes you are the winner. Kudos to you. You see how its so easy to beat anybody.
Personally I am out of any competetion on the forums, I post furiously during month ends only when I realise that I am a few points less than one of the targets like 1000 points or 2000 points whichever it may be and I can never go beyond that in a month...I would prefer to post at my own pace but at the same time admire those who are able to make both qualitative and quantitaive posts....Just qauntity does not count in my opinion...

I know what your fury means!!! :laugh: :laugh: You can finish off any competition with it!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

LOL....Inspite of doing that one month I missed by a few points because of the time difference.....That was a lesson for me not to keep matters pensong till the last day,last minute ! :cheer:

May I remind you that it's time to have your keyboard checked. It's been giving you lots of troubles lately. :laugh:

LOL...honestly I dont really bother about points, just do what I can within the time I get...But 2 months back I thought I had made it only to realise that I was short of just 3 points, thereby missing one precious revenue share ... :huh:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Which is better: healthy competition or cut-throat competition? In marketing sector there is a need of cut throat competition, the merciless way to reach to top, where as in hardware sector it seems there is always a healthy competitive spirits, which one is best suited for us in this great forum?

Mohan if it is competition it makes no difference whether it is healthy or sick. I would prefer a weak competitor over a healthy one any day so that I can tackle him healthily. :laugh: :laugh: There is no use standing against a Mike Tyson to be floored by his first punch itself that's what is the case here. You cannot win against RamBabu, He is too healthy. ;) If you go for a cutthroat type one, it will be you who will be bleeding.

Thank you said by: mohan manohar
I think Ushaji is much tensed with the points. Have patience you will be able to cover it soon. Do not panic otherwise you won't get sufficient topics to post.

I never panic as a rule and not tensed at all...like I already said when you are close to a threshold you want to complete it and trhats what I did only to miss it by 3 points....I agree there are not many topics to post, so I suggest you too start some topics here so that we all can participate :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

So friends, except me nobody is in the competition. Hence I won. Ha...Ha....Ha...!

Why do the name it 'beating'? Beating sounds savage and barbaric, can we name it like little more civil? :laugh: How about giving you 'run for the fun'

Why do the name it 'beating'? Beating sounds savage and barbaric, can we name it like little more civil? :laugh: How about giving you 'run for the fun'

You are right. I too do not like 'Beating'. Earlier i used to call it as 'active participation'.
Now what you suggested is the most appropriate one.
RUN FOR THE FUN I love this

'beat' doesnot mean only thrashing. efeating is also called beating. There is nothing uncilvil in this.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

'beat' doesnot mean only thrashing. efeating is also called beating. There is nothing uncilvil in this.

I know there is nothing wrong or uncivil but use of 'beating' while referring to Rambabu- He Ram, Hare Ram. :ohmy:

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.