The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
@ rambabu of course we all here to enjoy so why don't we enjoy it without caring of the points we collect this is my funda and I always abide to it. I know I can beat others in points but I know it will lead to boredom and one need to be consistent also. :blink:

More than beating, if one contemplates on participation, there will be unlimited pleasure and satisfaction. This my experience.

Exactly ! what is more impoertant is the satisfaction that you have made some good posts rather than collected r amassed points.If you can balance both it is an ideal situation...

And in this process, it may so happen (many times in my case, )there is a possibility of reaching amazing scores without one's knowledge.

Quite right ! You learn and earn which is how it should be, making excuses about amassing points without any positive contribution does not really help anyone ...

It depends! Positive contribution may differ from person to person.
@ rambabu of course we all here to enjoy so why don't we enjoy it without caring of the points we collect this is my funda and I always abide to it. I know I can beat others in points but I know it will lead to boredom and one need to be consistent also. :blink:

More than beating, if one contemplates on participation, there will be unlimited pleasure and satisfaction. This my experience.

Exactly ! what is more impoertant is the satisfaction that you have made some good posts rather than collected r amassed points.If you can balance both it is an ideal situation...

And in this process, it may so happen (many times in my case, )there is a possibility of reaching amazing scores without one's knowledge.

Quite right ! You learn and earn which is how it should be, making excuses about amassing points without any positive contribution does not really help anyone ...

Now, more than ever, the concept of ' Learn and Earn' is suiting more for the present forums.

It would be interesting to know what is positive contribution from your own perspective...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

It is the healthy competitions that makes perfect, with competition person can learn and garner whole set of ideas and accumulate all these in order to gain huge knowledge.

http://mohanmekap.com/

It would be interesting to know what is positive contribution from your own perspective...

Any thing which is about the topic and something new is what I feel is positive contribution and if someone says it in humorous way still is acceptable but of course going beyond the topic is not a positive contribution. :)

Any ways if someone sometimes goes out of the topic just to have fun still is acceptable. :)

Any thing which is about the topic and something new is what I feel is positive contribution and if someone says it in humorous way still is acceptable but of course going beyond the topic is not a positive contribution. :)

Any ways if someone sometimes goes out of the topic just to have fun still is acceptable. :)

The problem is ho far out .... earlier it used to normally reach the home front and then personal boasting :) , so where does one draw the line ?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

If someone drifts away from the topic for the sake of humour, it can be easily identified. But if someone goes away from the topic to hide under humour, it shows the member's inability to understand the topic.

Outside from topic is not acceptable for me personally, as it is the great forum to have diverse topics and this thread is all abt. respectable "Rambabu" a versatile person and with an wonderful artistic mind, we must be blessed with such a person who is active here and should be inspired or followers of it. In marketing situation, there is a market leader, and there are many followers, should be the norm. If some one talks outside topic then what should be the response from others, it is like overtaking the vehicle in the wrong directions, and collision is in evitable.

http://mohanmekap.com/

And in this process, it may so happen (many times in my case, )there is a possibility of reaching amazing scores

without one's knowledge.

Outside from topic is not acceptable for me personally, as it is the great forum to have diverse topics and this thread is all abt. respectable "Rambabu" a versatile person and with an wonderful artistic mind, we must be blessed with such a person who is active here and should be inspired or followers of it. In marketing situation, there is a market leader, and there are many followers, should be the norm. If some one talks outside topic then what should be the response from others, it is like overtaking the vehicle in the wrong directions, and collision is in evitable.

Deviating from the point shows the member in a poor light. If there is no point with the member related to the topic he should avoid responding. That's the best way to keep the sanctity of Forums.
Thank you said by: mohan manohar

From what I know and heard from senior moderators earlier, on this section of the forum - humor and jokes, one need not really stick to the topic , you can discuss anything ....so no need to worry ..

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.