Friends I have come across one of the most funniest pictures in the world in 2013.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10897]}
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Friends I have come across one of the most funniest pictures in the world in 2013.

Devyani, actually when you think of it , it is sad ! The poor cat has fallen half into the fish bowl and fish is biting its tail, so one can imagine what the plight of the cat is !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Devyani, actually when you think of it , it is sad ! The poor cat has fallen half into the fish bowl and fish is biting its tail, so one can imagine what the plight of the cat is !

Poor cat !!! scared by its own prey.
Or maybe its the other way round and the cat is actually trying to somehow bring the fish out the bowl by using its tail as a bait :laugh:

Cat is thinking about rat. Aas Aya Hai Unth Phar Ke Nichey.
hahaha..cat wanted to eat fish and ultimately she became prey of fish. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Or maybe its the other way round and the cat is actually trying to somehow bring the fish out the bowl by using its tail as a bait :laugh:

If that's the plan of the cat, I hail the smartness of the cat.

In my child hood, a cat put her head inside milk cane, and after drinking all the milk, she failed to remove her head, it seems cats have limited knowledge.

http://mohanmekap.com/

In my child hood, a cat put her head inside milk cane, and after drinking all the milk, she failed to remove her head, it seems cats have limited knowledge.

Yes compared to dogs, cats have limited knowledge. Another characteristic of cats is they sleep more. That's why dogs are preferred to keep a watch on the houses. Not cats.

Yes you are right it all depends how other think about this. It might be possible that cat is going to celebrate party . After all cat is able to take fish out of the bowl.

Yes you are right it all depends how other think about this. It might be possible that cat is going to celebrate party . After all cat is able to take fish out of the bowl.

It can be assumed either way. From the responses we can see how different members interpret in different ways from the same picture. It's all about perception.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.