It is funny how people from all over the world can slot india into something it is not...They have many pre conceived notions about us and our country and here is a list of typical questions that Indians are subjected and humorous responses are provided by the celebrities :)

http://www.buzzfeed.com/regajha/questions-people-from-india-are-sick-of-answering?bftw

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
The questions are okay but one may get tired of repeatedly answering the same. Once I used spectacles. Now I don't. My colleagues in office repeatedly asked me why I was wearing glasses. I replied one or two colleagues. Then I just wrote on a sheet of paper- "I have put on glasses to remove tension in my eyes." . This saved me more enquiries.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

The questions are okay but one may get tired of repeatedly answering the same. Once I used spectacles. Now I don't. My colleagues in office repeatedly asked me why I was wearing glasses. I replied one or two colleagues. Then I just wrote on a sheet of paper- "I have put on glasses to remove tension in my eyes." . This saved me more enquiries.

I guess people are the same anywhere and un to certain types....This is something many of us experience ! people ask the same questions when you go to a wedding or a function or at your work place ! They make sure that you never have a chance to forget and move on if you have had a tragedy in your life !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I know all these questions are real but one is more than real. In Australia people from All other Asian countries are called Asians but people from India, pakistan, Shri lanka and Bangla Desh are called Indians.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I know all these questions are real but one is more than real. In Australia people from All other Asian countries are called Asians but people from India, pakistan, Shri lanka and Bangla Desh are called Indians.

In a way one can identify with that since all the countries were part of the Indian sub continent and Westerners , even Australians tend to still think that way....

I can understand, if a foreigner asks such questions. Pity is our Indians ask such questions. Even today many ask me, "Are you a Madrasi?". For such people, South of Vindhyas is Madras. And the language they speak is, "Andrum Mandrum."
I can understand, if a foreigner asks such questions. Pity is our Indians ask such questions. Even today many ask me, "Are you a Madrasi?". For such people, South of Vindhyas is Madras. And the language they speak is, "Andrum Mandrum."
TN and AP was one state probably under Madras presidency and now AP is going to be bifurcated, cabinet okays with ten districts to Telengana,

http://mohanmekap.com/

Many questions comes to our mind regarding foreigners. We ask them such types of questions which they get tired to answer us. Such questions will always crop up as we all are strangers.
TN and AP was one state probably under Madras presidency and now AP is going to be bifurcated, cabinet okays with ten districts to Telengana,

The point is not about bifurcation of AP. yes, before the states reorganization , A part of Andhra was In the then Madras presidency.

The point is not about bifurcation of AP. yes, before the states reorganization , A part of Andhra was In the then Madras presidency.

I have been to Bangkok few years ago. The guide asked us if we are from Kerala. Many foreigners think that South Indians have passion to tour abroad. They ask many such questions about India and its culture.

See every one from North is Bhaiyya in west, same is the case with people from south, even if Madras no longer exists on papers, but all south Indians are Madrasi for them. Before knowing their actual state, they believe a South Indian is a Madrasi and that is no big deal. We all do the same mistakes, every white skinned guy is an ANGREZ for us.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.