Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I can understand, if a foreigner asks such questions. Pity is our Indians ask such questions. Even today many ask me, "Are you a Madrasi?". For such people, South of Vindhyas is Madras. And the language they speak is, "Andrum Mandrum."
TN and AP was one state probably under Madras presidency and now AP is going to be bifurcated, cabinet okays with ten districts to Telengana,

The point is not about bifurcation of AP. yes, before the states reorganization , A part of Andhra was In the then Madras presidency.

See every one from North is Bhaiyya in west, same is the case with people from south, even if Madras no longer exists on papers, but all south Indians are Madrasi for them. Before knowing their actual state, they believe a South Indian is a Madrasi and that is no big deal. We all do the same mistakes, every white skinned guy is an ANGREZ for us.

Yes, it's no big deal. It's about our own people. So for a foreigner it's ok if he or she asks a question, " do you go to the office by an elephant"?Anyhow, the thread is in humor and jokes.
The link is quite hilarious and it is obviously done as joke, I liked the number 11 the best, I wish I was asked this question whether I was a Dot Indian or a Feather Indian!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

But seriously, people out there still think that we can see tigers and lions daily in our lives like they see cats and dogs! :whistle:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I can understand, if a foreigner asks such questions. Pity is our Indians ask such questions. Even today many ask me, "Are you a Madrasi?". For such people, South of Vindhyas is Madras. And the language they speak is, "Andrum Mandrum."
TN and AP was one state probably under Madras presidency and now AP is going to be bifurcated, cabinet okays with ten districts to Telengana,

The point is not about bifurcation of AP. yes, before the states reorganization , A part of Andhra was In the then Madras presidency.

See every one from North is Bhaiyya in west, same is the case with people from south, even if Madras no longer exists on papers, but all south Indians are Madrasi for them. Before knowing their actual state, they believe a South Indian is a Madrasi and that is no big deal. We all do the same mistakes, every white skinned guy is an ANGREZ for us.

Yes, it's no big deal. It's about our own people. So for a foreigner it's ok if he or she asks a question, " do you go to the office by an elephant"?Anyhow, the thread is in humor and jokes.

If the foreigners want to know it, it's none of their fault - now look at this one -
A Sikh while having his dinner in a European country was approached by a local
Are you from Iran?
No, from India
Are you Muslim?
No, I am Sikh
Gosh- would you want me to call a doctor - or you able to visit a doctor on your own?

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

If the foreigners want to know it, it's none of their fault - now look at this one -
Are you from Iran?
No, from India
Are you Muslim?
No, I am Sikh
Gosh- would you want me to call a doctor - or you able to visit a doctor on your own?

This proves that humanity comes later. Caste and religion comes first.

Are you from Iran?
No, from India
Are you Muslim?
No, I am Sikh

Marvelous .a similar one about our flying Sikh.
After a strenuous morning jogging, Milkha was relaxing just by the sde of the track.A foreign correspondent asked, "are you Milkha Singh?"
"no, I'm relaxing."

Are you from Iran?
No, from India
Are you Muslim?
No, I am Sikh

After a strenuous morning jogging, Milkha was relaxing just by the sde of the track.A foreign correspondent asked, "are you Milkha Singh?"
"no, I'm relaxing."

No, I did not mean a joke but most foreigners are not much aware about India and Indians. They still consider us snake charmers and people who live on dancing monkeys on the roads. The particular person never knew that Sikhs was a religion but he took it for SICK.

Are you from Iran?
No, from India
Are you Muslim?
No, I am Sikh

"no, I'm relaxing."

No, I did not mean a joke but most foreigners are not much aware about India and Indians. They still consider us snake charmers and people who live on dancing monkeys on the roads. The particular person never knew that Sikhs was a religion but he took it for SICK.

True. I could follow what you said. The foreigner thought that sardar was Sick. These howlers are committed by both sides, creating a funny situation .
If you were to ask an average Indian , he too would probably as or more ignorant about say a Hungarian or a Korean...So, this is somethig that has to be accepted ! The funniest part is that while abroad Pakistanis are happy to be called Indians because of the image they have developed over the years..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

If you were to ask an average Indian , he too would probably as or more ignorant about say a Hungarian or a Korean...So, this is somethig that has to be accepted ! The funniest part is that while abroad Pakistanis are happy to be called Indians because of the image they have developed over the years..

I would be really happy if it was true in practical. But politics did nothing except spreading the hatred.

I would be really happy if it was true in practical. But politics did nothing except spreading the hatred.

May be true. Politicians from both sides knowingly create rifts and hatred for their own survival. Politicians thrive on controversies.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.