Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
If you were to ask an average Indian , he too would probably as or more ignorant about say a Hungarian or a Korean...So, this is somethig that has to be accepted ! The funniest part is that while abroad Pakistanis are happy to be called Indians because of the image they have developed over the years..

I would be really happy if it was true in practical. But politics did nothing except spreading the hatred.

May be true. Politicians from both sides knowingly create rifts and hatred for their own survival. Politicians thrive on controversies.

From the Pakistani side iving abroad it is more a matter of survival since they get a little more respect when they say they are Indians..otherwise most of the Pakistanis have been fed lies by their media and have such anti Indian feelings. ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

If you were to ask an average Indian , he too would probably as or more ignorant about say a Hungarian or a Korean...So, this is somethig that has to be accepted ! The funniest part is that while abroad Pakistanis are happy to be called Indians because of the image they have developed over the years..

I would be really happy if it was true in practical. But politics did nothing except spreading the hatred.

May be true. Politicians from both sides knowingly create rifts and hatred for their own survival. Politicians thrive on controversies.

From the Pakistani side iving abroad it is more a matter of survival since they get a little more respect when they say they are Indians..otherwise most of the Pakistanis have been fed lies by their media and have such anti Indian feelings. ..

Yes. That's the true picture in Pakistan. I read in a website a few Pakistani citizens expressed the same as you said that Pakistanis in general are not interested in creating enmity with Inda or Indians.
hehehe... but no one never asked me "“Do people in India really sing and dance all the time like in Bollywood movies?” I will definitely say YES if someone asks me. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Not only foreigners but we Indians have preconceived notions about each other. We have prejudices about people from other countries as well. Very few people can beat us in snobbery.

If a person works for development and growth, he is a social worker and not a perfect politician. A politician is a person who is elected by us to rule and torture us in different ways. This should be the new definition of a politician. :whistle:

If a person works for development and growth, he is a social worker and not a perfect politician. A politician is a person who is elected by us to rule and torture us in different ways. This should be the new definition of a politician. :whistle:

Yes. A politician is a person elected by the people and back stabs the very people who elected him.

In Us the matter is different, as Indians have clearly earned respect, though there are still misconceptions about Sikhs because of their appearances, there, Indians have earned their separate identities, as a separate nations from all south Asian countries, it does happens when we see any foreigners, it seems that all have come from US or UK but they might be from Russia, or Germany.

http://mohanmekap.com/

I can assure you that Indians are equally ignorant about other nationalities and they are the ones who stare a lot at the foreign nationals causing a great deal of discomfort to those people and embarrassment to their Indian hosts! :blink:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I can assure you that Indians are equally ignorant about other nationalities and they are the ones who stare a lot at the foreign nationals causing a great deal of discomfort to those people and embarrassment to their Indian hosts! :blink:
absolutely, in my state, especially on my native place many foreigners reached here, and many a times, people would look at them without a blink and perhaps making embarrassing situation for them, many a times, those are doing this never know how foolish they seem to be.

http://mohanmekap.com/

absolutely, in my state, especially on my native place many foreigners reached here, and many a times, people would look at them without a blink and perhaps making embarrassing situation for them, many a times, those are doing this never know how foolish they seem to be.

I think it is because of our society which is so prejudiced ...you dont see such a thing ever in even small villages in Europe or for that matter in other Asian countries...they are a little more sophisticated that way while dealing with foreigners.Indians are the worst, they stare,steal and also rape the foreigners when they get a chance...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.