Many great people added spice to the year 2013 and made a niche for themselves in the annals of Indian History.
Please read on the article without missing a single syllable. I assure you a hearty laugh that lasts for many years to come.

Here is a news maker as a sample.
Rahul Gandhi is the proud recipient of the coveted award "The 'Sulabh International Award', for locating rubbish and making sure it reaches the Dustbin.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Sunday-Times-honours-the-newsmakers-who-spiced-up-2013/articleshow/28067321.cms
ram3.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
These are very good and funny awards.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

True, they are funny, but certainly reflect the concerned people's personalities too.
Really really hilarious awards! Especially Lalu Prasad and Asaram Bapu's awards! :woohoo: :woohoo:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Really funny awards.
Lalu Prasad's and Sanjay Dutt's Award is really true.
Nice sharing.

Be positive

True, they are funny, but certainly reflect the concerned people's personalities too.

LOL, it certainly does and thats what is so amusing about it ... :cheer:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

LOL, it certainly does and thats what is so amusing about it ... :cheer:

Reality cannot be hidden. They are in fact drawn keeping in view their foolish comments. Of course, for us its enough to treat them as funny.
These are very interesting but harsh reality. Hopefully the celebrities won't mind. This is just a fun before New Year.
These are very interesting but harsh reality. Hopefully the celebrities won't mind. This is just a fun before New Year.

Depends on the person. Those who can laugh at themselves brush them away. Those with narrow mind will take it to their heart.
As per my opinion, the best newsmaker of the year 2013...

The one and only Sachin Tendulkar...
As per my opinion, the best newsmaker of the year 2013...

The one and only Sachin Tendulkar...

True. But the thread being a 'Humour and Jokes' thread, we enjoy the names of those who are famous for wrong reasons.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.