Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes, I am the troublemaker as I always trouble some with troublesome questions!!

LOL, :laugh: we welcome those troublesome questions Chinmoy ...Here is wishing you a Happy New Year and more troublesome questions during 2014 ! :)

If you welcome more trouble for 2014, be prepared for it!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Yes, I am the troublemaker as I always trouble some with troublesome questions!!

LOL, :laugh: we welcome those troublesome questions Chinmoy ...Here is wishing you a Happy New Year and more troublesome questions during 2014 ! :)

If you welcome more trouble for 2014, be prepared for it!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Definitely ! More trouble the better :laugh:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Your kind of trouble, we look forward to it and welcome it! No other exercise to good enough for the grey cells! :woohoo: :woohoo:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Your kind of trouble, we look forward to it and welcome it! No other exercise to good enough for the grey cells! :woohoo: :woohoo:

But it is trouble for me too, in activating grey cells my red cells drop!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

But it is trouble for me too, in activating grey cells my red cells drop!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Boost up your red cells with healthy food and drink, there are pages and pages about it in boddunan itself! :evil:

Boost up your red cells with healthy food and drink, there are pages and pages about it in boddunan itself! :evil:

That's an awesome idea but it would be an awesome task to even contemplate to go through them !!! :P :P :P

That's an awesome idea but it would be an awesome task to even contemplate to go through them !!! :P :P :P

A herculean task for a Hercules like you??? Just say the word and I will compile and send you the pages, all! :evil: :P

Thank you said by: chinmoymukherjee
Chinmoy we like your poems. They are not at all troublesome. I feel you have something else to say.
I don't think so. We can learn many things from Chinmoyji and gulshanji and oters. So he is a motivator not troublemaker.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I don't think so. We can learn many things from Chinmoyji and gulshanji and oters. So he is a motivator not troublemaker.

We need more and more of 'trouble makers' like Chinmoy to broaden our knowledge base.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.