Tired of clicking the "LIKES" perhaps.
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10978]}
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Very nice pictorial representation of modern day student. They waste their talent on facebook and book is used for face.......... :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Youngsters, earlier used to get addicted to drugs. I'm astonished to see even 14 year old lads busy in clicking the 'Likes' all along the day. When he can find time to study? FB addiction is worse than drug addiction.
Youngsters, earlier used to get addicted to drugs. I'm astonished to see even 14 year old lads busy in clicking the 'Likes' all along the day. When he can find time to study? FB addiction is worse than drug addiction.

Ya, using facebook is dangerous than consuming Drugs among modern generation.

That depends on the purpose for which one uses FB. Not all the users are losers. Those who seek knowledge through 'User groups' can benefit immensely.

That depends on the purpose for which one uses FB. Not all the users are losers. Those who seek knowledge through 'User groups' can benefit immensely.

Yes, not all but facebook fever is among large number students. One of my friend, use facebook for 12 hours ... What is this... Just a wastage of time.....

Yes, not all but facebook fever is among large number students. One of my friend, use facebook for 12 hours ... What is this... Just a wastage of time.....

That's what i meant when I said 'Purpose'. Whatever we do, we do with a purpose. A purposeless activity doesn't mean ANYTHING..

The moment students sit in front of the books their eyes begin to close ! :cheer: Facebook alone cannot be blamed....

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

A paradox of the modern day society!

Mala Jaiswar

A paradox of the modern day society!

Indeed a paradox. Youngsters have many reasons to get deviated from their studies.
I have seen parents and children doing the 'Like' thing together. If parents do it in front of the kids how can they stop them from "facebooing" - But the Facebook is losing its charm. It is going the way, Orkut went.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.