Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
The first question that comes in my mind is - " How taught students to spend time on facebook and other sites for chatting purposes rather than studies?"
To some extent, parents are equally responsible behind such happenings.

Yes, parent is also responsible. They must stop their children to use the internet for longer duration. Now parent provide gadgets to their youngsters.

Discipline should start at home. An unchecked and undisciplined child will become a big problem to the parents.

Yes, Child learn many things from home. Most important lesson is Discipline. Parents need to check their child when they commit first mistakes.

Parents need not teach. Its enough to set an example. Parents should lead from the front as an ideal leader.

Parents generally show off to others their standard of living by providing their small children internet and smartphones. This is how they are pushing their children towards such useless activities.

This is a fact I can't deny. Many parents take pride in saying ," my son is sooooo intelligent, he can start the computer and logs in FaceBook also you know." they do not understand where such habits lead to. In fact, first of all such parents need to be educated. Not the children.

I agree with you. Moreover the question comes- "What is the use of Facebook for such an immature child?" If children are practicing programming as they are taught in schools then it is ok. They are doing their studies. This is productive but the use of social site for no means is just wastage of time.

The use of Facebook is not understood even by adults. What to talk of children?

Some children use facebook for even for 8-10 hours. I cannot understand what are they doing on facebook.

Actually they are doing everything rather than studies. Chatting so much can make them nothing but politicians.

By doing chatting they increase their social status but chatting makes them politician. Can you explain it?

By chatting they increase social status ? the people in the society crown the child because he chats all the day in FB? This is mere misconception.
The status in FB is different from Social status.

According to me, students must be allowed to use computers as much as it is necessary for their studies. Rather than that, they must not be allowed to use it as they can misuse it without knowing the afterwards circumstances.
They must be insist to read newspapers. This can help them in life to grow their G.K. skills.

There are several useful sites exclusively designed for students from class 1 to degree class. They provide easy to understand tutorials in every subject under sun. How many of our elders and youngsters are aware of them and how many aremaking use of them.?They are all free.

Yes I agree with you. Adhere to this, there are many online distant courses available for us. We can study and get degree sitting back at home.

If there is a will there is a way. Internet is not at all bad provided you know how to extract the underlying benefits in it. FB is not internet. There is a lot beyond FB.
The first question that comes in my mind is - " How taught students to spend time on facebook and other sites for chatting purposes rather than studies?"

Yes, parent is also responsible. They must stop their children to use the internet for longer duration. Now parent provide gadgets to their youngsters.

Discipline should start at home. An unchecked and undisciplined child will become a big problem to the parents.

Yes, Child learn many things from home. Most important lesson is Discipline. Parents need to check their child when they commit first mistakes.

Parents need not teach. Its enough to set an example. Parents should lead from the front as an ideal leader.

Parents generally show off to others their standard of living by providing their small children internet and smartphones. This is how they are pushing their children towards such useless activities.

This is a fact I can't deny. Many parents take pride in saying ," my son is sooooo intelligent, he can start the computer and logs in FaceBook also you know." they do not understand where such habits lead to. In fact, first of all such parents need to be educated. Not the children.

I agree with you. Moreover the question comes- "What is the use of Facebook for such an immature child?" If children are practicing programming as they are taught in schools then it is ok. They are doing their studies. This is productive but the use of social site for no means is just wastage of time.

Some children use facebook for even for 8-10 hours. I cannot understand what are they doing on facebook.

Actually they are doing everything rather than studies. Chatting so much can make them nothing but politicians.

By doing chatting they increase their social status but chatting makes them politician. Can you explain it?

By chatting they increase social status ? the people in the society crown the child because he chats all the day in FB? This is mere misconception.

According to me, students must be allowed to use computers as much as it is necessary for their studies. Rather than that, they must not be allowed to use it as they can misuse it without knowing the afterwards circumstances.
They must be insist to read newspapers. This can help them in life to grow their G.K. skills.

There are several useful sites exclusively designed for students from class 1 to degree class. They provide easy to understand tutorials in every subject under sun. How many of our elders and youngsters are aware of them and how many aremaking use of them.?They are all free.

Yes I agree with you. Adhere to this, there are many online distant courses available for us. We can study and get degree sitting back at home.

If there is a will there is a way. Internet is not at all bad provided you know how to extract the underlying benefits in it. FB is not internet. There is a lot beyond FB.

There are many people who has just learned to type the keyboard. They mean internet as FB. They hardly knows any other utility of internet. Internet which was created and developed by the military organisation to make their investigation easier and faster, has now become time pass of many immature babies.

There are many people who has just learned to type the keyboard. They mean internet as FB. They hardly knows any other utility of internet. Internet which was created and developed by the military organisation to make their investigation easier and faster, has now become time pass of many immature babies.

Yes that's the root cause for all the evils in the cyber space. Ignorance on the real utility of net.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.