See how a common man rises and forms a political party! enjoy the spoof on Arvind Kejriwal! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_RENcw7a140

Watch the video properly and keep laughing! :laugh: :laugh:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
LOL, its really funny....When Kejriwal came into the political scene there were many hopes about a change and cleaning up of the system, now Shiela Dixit is having the last laugh !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
LOL, its really funny....When Kejriwal came into the political scene there were many hopes about a change and cleaning up of the system, now Shiela Dixit is having the last laugh !

True...like RG he is now reduced to being a caricature and the butt of jokes! But we should really give credit to the makers of the video, they have done a remarkably hilarious job!

True...like RG he is now reduced to being a caricature and the butt of jokes! But we should really give credit to the makers of the video, they have done a remarkably hilarious job!

Very true, I guess some of them would make better leaders since they are able to see the funny side of things which our political classes never seem to see nor understand because they are so full of themselves ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Very true, I guess some of them would make better leaders since they are able to see the funny side of things which our political classes never seem to see nor understand because they are so full of themselves ...

OR maybe because they are so busy making themselves full with money, they do not care much for comedy! :evil:

Very funny video. Was surprised to see Alok Nath acting in the video.
Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
Very funny video. Was surprised to see Alok Nath acting in the video.

I too was surprised and for the first time in life, I liked watching Alok Nath! :cheer:

Thank you said by: mohan manohar
Though the joke is on Kejriwal, this also applies to the bigger party that has no following or even members in many parts of country but still make shouts about so called wave or Sunami. During election days, I shall not comment by name any political party or person. However, Kejriwal is theme of this thread and so mentioned.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Though the joke is on Kejriwal, this also applies to the bigger party that has no following or even members in many parts of country but still make shouts about so called wave or Sunami. During election days, I shall not comment by name any political party or person. However, Kejriwal is theme of this thread and so mentioned.

Obviously you are referring to BJP and lets hope the Tsunami predictions come true so that the arrogant party that is unable to get a single Indian national as its leadergets wipede out...The audacity and arrogance of its spokesperson is something that really is the limit !! :angry: I think that fellow called Sanjay Jha exceeded every limut of decency yesrterday on the newshour debate when he insulted an eminent economist from Bangalore who was in fact neutral but pointing out the mistakes Chidambaram has made in his tenure as the FM !!
http://whotalking.com/Sanjay%20Jha

Obviously you are referring to BJP and lets hope the Tsunami predictions come true so that the arrogant party that is unable to get a single Indian national as its leadergets wipede out...The audacity and arrogance of its spokesperson is something that really is the limit !! :angry: I think that fellow called Sanjay Jha exceeded every limut of decency yesrterday on the newshour debate when he insulted an eminent economist from Bangalore who was in fact neutral but pointing out the mistakes Chidambaram has made in his tenure as the FM !!

I shall as stated above refrain from making any comments on political matters. This is to ensure that this site is neutral in election battle. However, I propose to write some articles on politically sensitive matters soon after election results.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I shall as stated above refrain from making any comments on political matters. This is to ensure that this site is neutral in election battle. However, I propose to write some articles on politically sensitive matters soon after election results.

Of course you are welcome to your views ... :)

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.