Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
There are a lot such videos online and even some news channels also do some funny things in the form of animation. That's indeed pretty funny.
Video is funny and brilliant, some days back this video was shown in some news channels :whistle: :whistle: :laugh: :laugh:

http://mohanmekap.com/

Very funny video. Was surprised to see Alok Nath acting in the video.

I too was surprised and for the first time in life, I liked watching Alok Nath! :cheer:

However, I feel this video is a little exaggeration. Mr. Arvind has to be given a chance to prove himself. We have given so many chances to other political parties who shamelessly enjoyed their period without caring to fulfill even a single promise they made. In case of AAP, the thing which impresses me is at least the leader listens to laymen regardless of whether he is solving their problems or not.

I too was surprised and for the first time in life, I liked watching Alok Nath! :cheer:

However, I feel this video is a little exaggeration. Mr. Arvind has to be given a chance to prove himself. We have given so many chances to other political parties who shamelessly enjoyed their period without caring to fulfill even a single promise they made. In case of AAP, the thing which impresses me is at least the leader listens to laymen regardless of whether he is solving their problems or not.

Please consider this just as a joke. Kajriwal and his party AAP is also a serious contender and it goes to credit of Kejriwal that he has raised many public interest issues. Kejriwal is not alone in playing gimmicks. Most political parties play gimmicks to attract voters. The other political parties should reply to the serious issues raised by Kejriwal. It makes no sense to retort that he could not run Delhi government even for a short period. That may be his drawback but when he raises some public interest issue, others should give serious response and not just make fun.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

I partly agree with that ! The problem with Kejriwal is his failure to make use of the opportunity given to him.If he had stuck on to his words and given good governance in Delhi, today in the National elections his party would have definitely given stiff competetion to the two major parties, whereas now even his die hard followers are having second thoughts about his and his partys ability to rule leave alone the nation, even the state ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I partly agree with that ! The problem with Kejriwal is his failure to make use of the opportunity given to him.If he had stuck on to his words and given good governance in Delhi, today in the National elections his party would have definitely given stiff competetion to the two major parties, whereas now even his die hard followers are having second thoughts about his and his partys ability to rule leave alone the nation, even the state ...

Actually everyone is not suited for administration. Kejriwal is more accustomed to social/ political campaign rather than actual administration. Some jobs may appear similar but are not easily interchanageble. A law professor may not be good pleader. A good investor may not be good broker. An auditor may not be able to maintain accounts. A management consultant may not be able to manage. A good circket commentator and referee may not be a good player. There is an example of an author who wrote a good book on swimming but almost drowned when tried to swim and was saved by some who had learnt swimming with help of his book.

Kejriwal will do well to continue exposing the corrupt practices through campaign instead or personally running administration. However, if a few candidates from AAP say about five or six with good skill are elected, they will be able to bring a good change.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

It might be a little exaggeration but then political humour is based on such exaggerations! And don't forget that Kejriwal was given proper chance when he was elected CM, but did he make good of this opportunity? No, in fact he blew it big time when he focused his attention only on free water and electricity than to more critical issues and then he just resigned too soon! So if he becomes the central part of jokes, it is not unfair really. And in any case such videos are not meant to be taken so seriously! Just enjoy!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.