Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Now sanata seems broken to some extent. Welcome.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Now sanata seems broken to some extent. Welcome.

Yes. Now its on the move. Thanks for the contribution of active members like you, Kalyani and usha. Of course once Sunil is back i hope i can see Boddunan in its prismatic glory.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
I'm in the winding up process in OZ as I am scheduled to reach back home on 2nd May. Then it will take me a day or two to rearrange my connections etc. I shall be again active on forums and article section as I used to be. :)

With your arrival and with existing active members, The site will regain it's original status. I'm looking forward for your come back. At the same time i request the other members also to be active.

Summer is a very hectic time because of exams, holidays, guests at home and now added to all the excitement , the elections... I too have been busy and not posted any article since a long time now, hopefully will do so next month onwards...

Usha, you have forgotten about Power cuts. If they are not there in Karnataka, you are lucky. Here in metropolises there are unscheduled power cuts.

It is the same here in Karnataka, there are daily power cuts for at least 3-4 hours..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I'm in the winding up process in OZ as I am scheduled to reach back home on 2nd May. Then it will take me a day or two to rearrange my connections etc. I shall be again active on forums and article section as I used to be. :)

With your arrival and with existing active members, The site will regain it's original status. I'm looking forward for your come back. At the same time i request the other members also to be active.

Summer is a very hectic time because of exams, holidays, guests at home and now added to all the excitement , the elections... I too have been busy and not posted any article since a long time now, hopefully will do so next month onwards...

Usha, you have forgotten about Power cuts. If they are not there in Karnataka, you are lucky. Here in metropolises there are unscheduled power cuts.

It is the same here in Karnataka, there are daily power cuts for at least 3-4 hours..

But the power cuts are unscheduled and unannounced here. This kind of uncertainty will not allow us for planning and adjustments.
Luckily in my place there is no power cuts. Summer here is extremely hot, seems like standing in front of a blast furnace, but continuous power seems to provide some relief here. The worry starts in my native place when days nearing to car festival begins, from there for 15 days of festival it is about three to four hours of power cuts. :woohoo: :woohoo:

http://mohanmekap.com/

Power cuts do play a vital role in spoiling the mood, especially, when one is dealing with writing articles and and to that matter any creative act. The main problem is these power cuts are unscheduled and this creates more problems when you are having a time bound activity at your hands.

But the power cuts are unscheduled and unannounced here. This kind of uncertainty will not allow us for planning and adjustments.

Here too it is the same situation, no scheduled cuts , I have had power going off in the middle of the wash and since my washing machine is old it is unable to take off from where it left, so I have to wash all over again....I wish they were more disciplined abt these power cuts rather than frustrate the people !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Here too it is the same situation, no scheduled cuts , I have had power going off in the middle of the wash and since my washing machine is old it is unable to take off from where it left, so I have to wash all over again....I wish they were more disciplined abt these power cuts rather than frustrate the people !

They are really frustrating. I lost one full Painting and an article due to these power cuts. I felt like weeping.

They are really frustrating. I lost one full Painting and an article due to these power cuts. I felt like weeping.

Light jane par to sannata ho jata hai Bhai but why no backup plan? Use an inverter to avoid tears. :)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Light jane par to sannata ho jata hai Bhai but why no backup plan? Use an inverter to avoid tears. :)

I need not tell you how much time it takes to rewrite 5000 worded article and a Painting. Isliye Sannata. More over, Inverters to became silent here because of unscheduled and unannounced power cuts for prolonged durations
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.