Mmmm... a Chemical New Year !!!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 11033]}
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Have never celebrated this kind of new year. Will bring some phosphorus from chemistry lab to celebrate it :lol:
Have never celebrated this kind of new year. Will bring some phosphorus from chemistry lab to celebrate it :lol:

I pray for the guests who come to you on the occasion of Phosphorous New Year.

Celebration is incomplete without you, sir. You are most welcome :laugh:

Thank you. If it's Phosphorous new year, I will run away for my life.

Will provide you with all the life saving measures but your visit is very essential as you are the one who has inspired millions to celebrate this peculiar new year eve.

Will provide you with all the life saving measures but your visit is very essential as you are the one who has inspired millions to celebrate this peculiar new year eve.

Jaan Bachey to Lakhon Paye. Please eliminate me from this chemical New year party.

Jaan Bachey to Lakhon Paye. Please eliminate me from this chemical New year party.

O.k. fine, your disinterest has disappointed me. Will find some one else :evil:
India and China come up with some up of the worst grammatical and spelling goof ups that are hilarious ..

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 11034]}

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Reena
India and China come up with some up of the worst grammatical and spelling goof ups that are hilarious ..

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 11034]}

Thanks for the attachment. All the new year's resolutions are very hilarious :laugh:

O.k. fine, your disinterest has disappointed me. Will find some one else :evil:

Go ahead Reena. But i pray for that "Some one.."
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.