Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
LOL, there are so many such pictures of politicians ....I wonder what they have to say if and when they see them ! Too thick skinned to bother, I am sure ! :unsure: :huh:

If they see such pictures then they will try to find out who has created them and throw them behind bars! These people lack sensitivity, shame etc. etc. but they also lack sense of humour! :woohoo:

They can't survive in politics, if they do not dare to lose sensitivity and shame as politics is a business run by shameless creatures. Most of them are shameless. I can't find even a single person who is sensitive to such things.

We should admit the fact that these shameless creatures have become the fodder for cartoonists, thereby creating a great employment opportunity to a particular section of Journalism.

I agree and I am happy for all the cartoonists that they are provided with enough scope for employment. If politicians will go through our posts, I am sure that they through their speech will make use of it and very proudly claim that they have kept up their promise of providing employment opportunities.

It will not surprise me if they claim that the forums of Boddunan owe their popularity to them. There is no limit for 'Shamelessness."
LOL, there are so many such pictures of politicians ....I wonder what they have to say if and when they see them ! Too thick skinned to bother, I am sure ! :unsure: :huh:

If they see such pictures then they will try to find out who has created them and throw them behind bars! These people lack sensitivity, shame etc. etc. but they also lack sense of humour! :woohoo:

They can't survive in politics, if they do not dare to lose sensitivity and shame as politics is a business run by shameless creatures. Most of them are shameless. I can't find even a single person who is sensitive to such things.

We should admit the fact that these shameless creatures have become the fodder for cartoonists, thereby creating a great employment opportunity to a particular section of Journalism.

I agree and I am happy for all the cartoonists that they are provided with enough scope for employment. If politicians will go through our posts, I am sure that they through their speech will make use of it and very proudly claim that they have kept up their promise of providing employment opportunities.

It will not surprise me if they claim that the forums of Boddunan owe their popularity to them. There is no limit for 'Shamelessness."

Will love to hear boddunan and its members names in their speech.

Will love to hear boddunan and its members names in their speech.

You will hear them in their speeches if they are able to get a few votes. But our forums are filled with criticism on this family.. It may prove counter productive for the family.

Mamata Banerjee leads the pack since she is intolerable and cannot take any criticism against her...I wonder how people tolerate such autocratic politicians and bring them back to power again and again ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Mamata Banerjee leads the pack since she is intolerable and cannot take any criticism against her...I wonder how people tolerate such autocratic politicians and bring them back to power again and again ...

That's the saddest part with the people. Our herd mentality will bring those politicians again and again unless we get rid of this 'Herd Mentality."
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.