In India career opportunities are aplenty. To make the search easier, here is a list of Lucrative careers. Students are advised to choose one from the list.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 11043]}
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: I wish these career opportunities existed when I started out after my graduation!! I definitely would have chosen the path of religion and become another Shri Radhe Maa! :woohoo: :woohoo: You should find out what HER income is, she wears a tiara of real diamonds daily! :laugh: :laugh:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

The more lucratrive jobs are for fraudsters. They have lost their soul. Jesus had said- How a man will be profited if he gets the whole world but loses his own soul.

It is best to choose a job that will give you satisfaction, honor and an income good enough to meet your day to day needs. The Sansaysi like Nirmal Baba, Satyasai, Ramdeva are blot on society. Also they earn because they get foolish followers. The corrupt IAS also earn more unlawful income owing to pollitical/ bureaucratic environment.

Personally, I would choose judge's job.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: I wish these career opportunities existed when I started out after my graduation!! I definitely would have chosen the path of religion and become another Shri Radhe Maa! :woohoo: :woohoo: You should find out what HER income is, she wears a tiara of real diamonds daily! :laugh: :laugh:

I would have opted for a "Baba" profession. Even now i will not dismiss the option. In my case it's easy. What all I have to do is simply change the last alphabet and become "Baba Ram." And added advantage for me is my experience on the stage come handy now.. And don't forget to come to my Ashram which is air conditioned.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

I would have opted for a "Baba" profession. Even now i will not dismiss the option. In my case it's easy. What all I have to do is simply change the last alphabet and become "Baba Ram." And added advantage for me is my experience on the stage come handy now.. And don't forget to come to my Ashram which is air conditioned.

should we not have a seperate forum on Boddunan for Baba activities.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: rambabu

should we not have a seperate forum on Boddunan for Baba activities.

Aha... that's a brilliant idea sir. I welcome it. Please recommend this to the Administrator
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

You can not become Baba Ram all alone without the help of some assistants. Please consider me for the same.

You can not become Baba Ram all alone without the help of some assistants. Please consider me for the same.

Definitely. I started recruiting my followers. But you should change your name to "Reena Mai."

Definitely. I started recruiting my followers. But you should change your name to "Reena Mai."

As you say sir. Not only name, I am ready to change the entire attire.

Excellent. You have all the traits of a true follower. You will be in the Advisory board. I assure you all prosperity.
Thank you said by: Reena

Excellent. You have all the traits of a true follower. You will be in the Advisory board. I assure you all prosperity.

Thanks Baba Ram, will do all justice to my post. Your assurance is sending intuitions of great prosperity.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.