I was just curious to know what the area of India is? Is it one of the biggest countries in the world in regards of area? I guess yes. That's why my payment is getting delayed like anything. I got a message on 26 March, exactly more than one month ago that my payment has been initiated and was told that it would be initiated in two business days.
I don't know what more should I say...........
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
This is obviously a complaint for which you need contact through contact button on Home page. This is certainly not an item of humor or joke.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

This is obviously a complaint for which you need contact through contact button on Home page. This is certainly not an item of humor or joke.

Yes, it is certainly is a joke. There's no word from the admin, I guess, he is the head of the family and should come forward suo motu. Secondly, I was a bit serious when waiting for the payment initially. Now, I am really starting to feel like it's certainly is a joke. The balance isn't even updated for weeks together, aren't these all jokes??? :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.