Bollywood is rich with clichéd dialogues which invariably have been appearing ever since the Bollywood industry started.
“Main Maa Banne Wali Hoon.”
“Kutte Harami Main Tera Khoon peejaaoonga.” Are some funny clichéd dialogues.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 11050]}

For more see the link.

http://idiva.com/photogallery-entertainment/10-hilarious-clichd-hindi-film-dialogues/21058/6
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
The dialogues and even themes are repititive. Traingular love ending in death of one is in many movies.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

The dialogues and even themes are repititive. Traingular love ending in death of one is in many movies.

Movie making is a creative art. It's the common trend everywhere. Such a creative art demands original ideas so that there won't be any repetition. In all there is a bankruptcy of thought that's reigning the Bollywood Movie industry.
LOL...one can come up with so many of these cliched dialouges ' mera beta first class first aaya hai' ' are o kahan ho ajay/amar/sanjay ka maa.... and the death scenes are something else altogether boring the audiennce to tears with their extended last minute dialouges !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

LOL...one can come up with so many of these cliched dialouges ' mera beta first class first aaya hai' ' are o kahan ho ajay/amar/sanjay ka maa.... and the death scenes are something else altogether boring the audiennce to tears with their extended last minute dialouges !

True. They are never ending. With that the viewers' woes become never ending. It's only after the death of the familiar Dadi Maa, the viewers heave a sigh of relief.
Years ago there was a spoof on Channel V on Bollywood death scenes which was hilarious....another typical scene in hindi film is the heir apparent ( hero) arriving from abroad and the moment he is back, he is considered an expert doctor although he has just completeled his degree and no experience ...Bade bade doctor log bhi iska taareef karthe hai .. :unsure:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Years ago there was a spoof on Channel V on Bollywood death scenes which was hilarious....another typical scene in hindi film is the heir apparent ( hero) arriving from abroad and the moment he is back, he is considered an expert doctor although he has just completeled his degree and no experience ...Bade bade doctor log bhi iska taareef karthe hai .. :unsure:

Ha Ha.. hilarious. This reminds me of another clich scene. Brothers separated during childhood unite with a song they used to sing during their childhood. Maa will be in the audience. Brothers also will be in the audience. Hearing the song, unknowingly all the three will be humming.the song. Finally they unite and hug to the relief of the audience sitting on the other side of the screen.

The hero usually comes only first class first in BA, seemingly there are no other degrees in cinemas! Also, the ever present dialogue of the father of heroine 'kash aaj tumhari maa zinda hoti' or dialogue of hero's mother 'kash aaj tumhare pitaji zinda hote' :laugh: :laugh: and dialogue of hero's mother 'aaj maine tumhari pasand ka gajar ka halwa banaya hai' :woohoo: :woohoo:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

The hero usually comes only first class first in BA, seemingly there are no other degrees in cinemas! Also, the ever present dialogue of the father of heroine 'kash aaj tumhari maa zinda hoti' or dialogue of hero's mother 'kash aaj tumhare pitaji zinda hote' :laugh: :laugh: and dialogue of hero's mother 'aaj maine tumhari pasand ka gajar ka halwa banaya hai' :woohoo: :woohoo:

LOL. You really brought out most funny cliche dialoges of Bollywood, which I ignored.
Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

LOL. You really brought out most funny cliche dialoges of Bollywood, which I ignored.

Those were my most favorite dialogues in a sense! also, if you have watched enough Mithun Chakravorty's movies, you will know that hero always invariably got robbed of money which he had been saving for 'meri pyari bahan ki shaadi ke paise' :woohoo: :woohoo:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Those were my most favorite dialogues in a sense! also, if you have watched enough Mithun Chakravorty's movies, you will know that hero always invariably got robbed of money which he had been saving for 'meri pyari bahan ki shaadi ke paise' :woohoo: :woohoo:

Ahaha...Yes dialogues about "Pyari Bahen" are aplenty in Bollywood Movies. And you find them not only In Mithun's movies but also in Rajesh Khanna's movies. A great collection you have.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.