Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
LOL...one can come up with so many of these cliched dialouges ' mera beta first class first aaya hai' ' are o kahan ho ajay/amar/sanjay ka maa.... and the death scenes are something else altogether boring the audiennce to tears with their extended last minute dialouges !

The hero usually comes only first class first in BA, seemingly there are no other degrees in cinemas! Also, the ever present dialogue of the father of heroine 'kash aaj tumhari maa zinda hoti' or dialogue of hero's mother 'kash aaj tumhare pitaji zinda hote' :laugh: :laugh: and dialogue of hero's mother 'aaj maine tumhari pasand ka gajar ka halwa banaya hai' :woohoo: :woohoo:

LOL...the dresses have changed, songs have changed but the dialogues remain more or less the same I guess ..I hardly see any films now, the last one being Zindgi na mile dobara, which was of course a different film with no scope for such dialogues !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
LOL...one can come up with so many of these cliched dialouges ' mera beta first class first aaya hai' ' are o kahan ho ajay/amar/sanjay ka maa.... and the death scenes are something else altogether boring the audiennce to tears with their extended last minute dialouges !

The hero usually comes only first class first in BA, seemingly there are no other degrees in cinemas! Also, the ever present dialogue of the father of heroine 'kash aaj tumhari maa zinda hoti' or dialogue of hero's mother 'kash aaj tumhare pitaji zinda hote' :laugh: :laugh: and dialogue of hero's mother 'aaj maine tumhari pasand ka gajar ka halwa banaya hai' :woohoo: :woohoo:

LOL...the dresses have changed, songs have changed but the dialogues remain more or less the same I guess ..I hardly see any films now, the last one being Zindgi na mile dobara, which was of course a different film with no scope for such dialogues !

You need not regret for it. If you see the present day movies, there is a chance of losing your hard earned knowledge over the years.

Even I have stopped watching movies for the same reason now. Zindagi na milegi dobara was an exceptional movies along with others such as 3 Idiots which I really enjoy watching no matter how many times. Otherwise, mostly all movies are made out of the same old mould, only the outfits change which have become too revealing unnecessarily and the locales change! Yet, I can still enjoy watching an old Mithun movie for pure fun of it, the movies are not really funny, but you get a kick out if them! :laugh: :laugh:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.