Nowadays lot of arguments and debates are going on about English versus Indian languages, not getting into it, but it sure becomes very funny when the 'phoren' language is murdered quite brutally! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 11086]}

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Few years back similar mails about how English used rather murdered in China or I guess Japan was floated around.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Thank you said by: Manoj lamba
Few years back similar mails about how English used rather murdered in China or I guess Japan was floated around.

It is China, but the way they twist and turn English to mean something totally different and hilarious is a true fact and they still do it! :cheer:

Thank you said by: Mousumi Ghosh, Manoj lamba
It is very sad. However, English is an international language, and we should rather stop discussing about how it was forced upon us. In fact, India would have been very much backward, if we had not learned English. Hindi will never be accepted as a sole language, as one's mother tongue is more important to any Indian.

Whether it happens in India , or elsewhere, we should try to correct it. The humor is well taken, but we need to appreciate that every single mistake can indeed be corrected. In fact, it should be corrected.
It is very sad. However, English is an international language, and we should rather stop discussing about how it was forced upon us. In fact, India would have been very much backward, if we had not learned English. Hindi will never be accepted as a sole language, as one's mother tongue is more important to any Indian.

Whether it happens in India , or elsewhere, we should try to correct it. The humor is well taken, but we need to appreciate that every single mistake can indeed be corrected. In fact, it should be corrected.

I usually correct it in my mind whenever I come across such mistakes..because practically it is impossible to correct these kind of erroneous usage. :)

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

What you say is all true and indeed I do correct whenever and wherever I can, provided the person in front of me is well disposed to accept those corrections! In any case, the post is made in humour and jokes simply for fun!

Thank you said by: Manoj lamba, Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
Nowadays lot of arguments and debates are going on about English versus Indian languages, not getting into it, but it sure becomes very funny when the 'phoren' language is murdered quite brutally! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ]

LOL, there are far too many such flipflops happening when people do so without being mindful...

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 11089]}

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 11090]}

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Nowadays lot of arguments and debates are going on about English versus Indian languages, not getting into it, but it sure becomes very funny when the 'phoren' language is murdered quite brutally! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ]

LOL, there are far too many such flipflops happening when people do so without being mindful...

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 11089]}

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 11090]}

:laugh: :laugh: :woohoo: Literal translation by the way we speak! :woohoo:

All do not have good proficiency in English. Many know something of English and naturally, they bring some uniqueness. We can't help this.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

All do not have good proficiency in English. Many know something of English and naturally, they bring some uniqueness. We can't help this.

That too is true..but we cannot help but laugh a bit and enjoy the goof up! :laugh: so long as we take care of waiting until the person responsible is far away! :laugh:

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani, Dwarakanathan
this is what I asked in my one of the post that can country progress by completely following a foreign language.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.