The topic is locked.
Positive thinking is like.....
U r standing on the middle of the road.........
&
suddenly a crow beats on your head....
But you remain calm...
and thanks to God...
that cows don't fly.

http://www.comparenshop.in

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Some always think positive. If in accident, he loses eye, he is happy that another eye is still okay.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

A boy who cried for not having shoes, happened to see another boy who hasn't got legs at all.
"thank god, I have my two legs in tact."
Positive thinking is like a tender coconut, by looking at the outer surface one feels it is difficult to remain positive in tough situations, but when we stick to being positive no matter what, you get to eat the cream /malai in terms of goodness and positive things that we get in our life.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

A baby mosquito came back after its 1st fight.

Dad asked: "how did u feel?"

It replied: "Dad it was wonderful. Everyone was clapping for me"

Moral: Take everything positively.
Positive thinking is give you positive idea... Keep positive thinking is important..... If people loss one hand... If people think I still have one hand to do my work, this is positive thinking....
Positive thinking is like taking the road that is less travelled by and yet remain positive about reaching your destination.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Converting stones hurled at one in to Milistones is positive thinking.
Converting stones hurled at one in to Milistones is positive thinking.

Yes, you are right but little different... the thinking/approach behind this conversation is positive thinking....
All our dreams can comes true if we have the courage to pursue them.
Not lamenting on lack of opportunities , shooting ahead creating opportunities is positive thinking.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.