The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Raring to go towards a task which you thought till yesterday "Oh, It's impossible."
Positive thinking is like.............getting over past regrets and hoping for the future

I love writing and sharing ideas

Lighting the lamp instead of cursing darkness is positive thinking.
Is like losing all your work done on your computer which is half done and not saved and then starting all over and aim to finish it off, without fretting about it.

It has happened to me many times because of power failure and then I have to start all over again - though I do curse the electricity Board.
Positive thinking is like getting up on Mondays and heading for the office :blink:

Is like losing all your work done on your computer which is half done and not saved and then starting all over and aim to finish it off, without fretting about it.

It has happened to me many times because of power failure and then I have to start all over again - though I do curse the electricity Board.

I know, I have also encountered this as a starter...in fact I was on the verge of bursting into tears..but held back my tears..and started all over again. It becomes even more difficult when you have a dead line to meet. Thanks to MS-Office feature, that for sometime now it offers the auto-save feature.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

“One of the best times for figuring out who you are & what you really want out of life? Right after a break-up.”

http://www.comparenshop.in

Positive thinking is like smiling back at your worst enemy even if she drives you crazy. ;) B)

Seeing an opportunity where the Sun's rays also cannot penetrate is Positive thinking.
Yes and keeping up hope even in the darkest and loneliest of days is positive thinking.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.