The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Railway is a huge network. No train wants to come late until there is a reason for that. We are only talking it from our point of view; we also consider the train driver situation. Some drivers are not getting leave and others doing their work without sleep. They never take care about them self and save the passengers life all the time.

In many araes there is a single track due to which time is lost in crossings with incoming trains. Also there is movement of freight trains which are alos given preferences many times. My city is on a double track area and most of trains are on time.
Dwarakanathan wrote:
Railway is a huge network. No train wants to come late until there is a reason for that. We are only talking it from our point of view; we also consider the train driver situation. Some drivers are not getting leave and others doing their work without sleep. They never take care about them self and save the passengers life all the time.

In many araes there is a single track due to which time is lost in crossings with incoming trains. Also there is movement of freight trains which are alos given preferences many times. My city is on a double track area and most of trains are on time.

I agree with your point. In some city's single track to double track conversion and meter gauge to broad gauge conversion is going on. This also an issue for train delay.
Dwarakanathan wrote:

I agree with your point. In some city's single track to double track conversion and meter gauge to broad gauge conversion is going on. This also an issue for train delay.

Indian railways cannot charge the fare at which they can give excellent services and make good profit because of political and social reasons. Politicians have used it to further their interests by forcing it to take many uneconomical decisions. Passengers have no sense of hygiene either on stations or inside trains. Yet railways is up and running. We are very caustic in our comments. We should appreciate that in spite of constraints many a public utility runs in India . as some one very nicely said Better late than never.
Thank you said by: Dwarakanathan
Dwarakanathan wrote:

Indian railways cannot charge the fare at which they can give excellent services and make good profit because of political and social reasons. Politicians have used it to further their interests by forcing it to take many uneconomical decisions. Passengers have no sense of hygiene either on stations or inside trains. Yet railways is up and running. We are very caustic in our comments. We should appreciate that in spite of constraints many a public utility runs in India . as some one very nicely said Better late than never.

Service provided by Indian railway is very low grade. Every time they increase fare by telling that railway is in loss.... But I tell from where railway is in loss. Every day train is full... Even passenger become double in peak season...
Dwarakanathan wrote:

Service provided by Indian railway is very low grade. Every time they increase fare by telling that railway is in loss.... But I tell from where railway is in loss. Every day train is full... Even passenger become double in peak season...

In lalu prasad yadav period the railway gets profits. He made several changes in goods trains it yielded a good profit for Indian railways. I also did not understand why the railway should get to lose if people are daily traveling in that. First TTR should come and check whether people without ticket traveling in the train.TTR comfortably sitting in the AC Coaches.
Dwarakanathan wrote:

In lalu prasad yadav period the railway gets profits. He made several changes in goods trains it yielded a good profit for Indian railways. I also did not understand why the railway should get to lose if people are daily traveling in that. First TTR should come and check whether people without ticket traveling in the train.TTR comfortably sitting in the AC Coaches.

Lalu prasad yadav is good railway minister but problem still remain the same.. At that time railway is not in profit.
Dwarakanathan wrote:

Indian railways cannot charge the fare at which they can give excellent services and make good profit because of political and social reasons. Politicians have used it to further their interests by forcing it to take many uneconomical decisions. IPassengers have no sense of hygiene either on stations or inside trains. Yet railways is up and running. We are very caustic in our comments. We should appreciate that in spite of constraints many a public utility runs in India . as some one very nicely said Better late than never.

Lalu prasad yadav is good railway minister but problem still remain the same.. At that time railway is not in profit.

Even now Railways are not in profits.
Dwarakanathan wrote:

Indian railways cannot charge the fare at which they can give excellent services and make good profit because of political and social reasons. Politicians have used it to further their interests by forcing it to take many uneconomical decisions. IPassengers have no sense of hygiene either on stations or inside trains. Yet railways is up and running. We are very caustic in our comments. We should appreciate that in spite of constraints many a public utility runs in India . as some one very nicely said Better late than never.

Train are alway full and still railway ministers say that railway is not profit. Money collected by extra passenger is weather swallow by TC or Train Guard.
Dwarakanathan wrote:

Train are alway full and still railway ministers say that railway is not profit. Money collected by extra passenger is weather swallow by TC or Train Guard.

Railway is in loss as they are not charging passengers according to market rate. I read a member above who has given the proper reason. So let's stop this joke here. The thread is closed as there is nothing left to discuss now.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.