The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
A panda bear walks into a restaurant. He orders the special and eats it. After eating, he pulls out a pistol, kills the waiter and starts to walk out the door.

The owner of the restaurant says, “Hey, what are you doing? You come in here, you kill my waiter and walk away without saying a word. I don’t understand.”

The panda says, “Look it up in the dictionary,” and walks out of the door.

So the owner gets out a dictionary and looks under the heading “Panda”. It reads:

“Panda black and white animal; lives in central China; eats shoots and leaves.”

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

When the teacher entered the class all the boys were standing. The teacher said: 'Now, all of you sit down except those who are absolutely dull and duffers?' All the boys sat down except Rajan. Teacher: 'Why Rajan? Are you absolutely dull and a duffer?' Rajan: 'No sir. The thing is that you were standing alone and it didn't look good for me.
When the teacher entered the class all the boys were standing. The teacher said: 'Now, all of you sit down except those who are absolutely dull and duffers?' All the boys sat down except Rajan. Teacher: 'Why Rajan? Are you absolutely dull and a duffer?' Rajan: 'No sir. The thing is that you were standing alone and it didn't look good for me.

Good one...something new :laugh: :laugh:

The doctor asked the patient to open his mouth.
The patient replied," That I can't do. When by wife is around." showing his wife who was standing by his side
Doctor: Open your mouth
Patient: Opened the mouth but doctor stage is critical.
Teacher: "what's the further away, America or the Moon?" Student: "America!" Teacher: "America? Whatever gave you that idea?" Student: "Simple, We can always see the moon from the india, but not america!"
What is the easy way for resignation?
Tell your boss that you are an idiot.
Teacher: "Sam, what is the outside of a tree called?" Sam: "I don’t know." Teacher: "Bark, Sam, bark." Sam: "Bow, wow, wow!"
Cat: How old are you?
Elephant: 15 years old
Cat : You look so big
Elephant : I am a complan boy.
Cat : I am 30
Elephant: I can't believe it. You are looking so beautiful
Cat: I am using ponds age miracles.
Teacher : What is the full form of Maths? Student :'Mentaly Affected Teachers Harrasing students.".
Doctor: Open your mouth
Patient: Opened the mouth but doctor stage is critical.

And where is the punch line in this joke???

Since all these jokes are available on internet which is against the rules of the site the thread is locked.
I must remind the members copy paste is something that will not be accepted.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.