The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I read 2, 3 or at the most 4 articles , although not daily.....But simply reading or clicking on articles to gain points does not make sense to me and I would not do it ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: suni51
usha manohar wrote:I read 2, 3 or at the most 4 articles , although not daily.....But simply reading or clicking on articles to gain points does not make sense to me and I would not do it ...

I will not do that either and that's what my question is. How can I read 300 articles in a day (if I am really reading them)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Reading articles is good, but there is a limit. Reading (?) hundreds of articles within minutes (which is physically impossible), just for getting points, is an unhealthy practice. 

That;s true.. Reading that much articles is not for knowledge purpose or something. Its just for gathering points. 

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com

I really don't see anything wrong if someone reads article over a weekend or does so in weekdays. Nowhere it is mentioned that it is against Boddunan policy. I find it questionable when some boddunan member repeats the same thing over and over again using various synonyms to make the same point in forum, why does no one raise any question then???? Also in Boddunan, I had read somewhere that one person can never be allowed to attain the top position every week, if s/he does, then the next person in the line would be automatically nominated. Correct me if am wrong. And if this rule is not there, it is high time it should be implemented.

Why does no one raise a question when link from yahoo and other websites are simply added as a link for discussion when we know for sure we have nothing to add. Isn't this also to accrue points?? But still some members would go ahead and add a word or two for points. The thing is if we don't accrue points we won't reach a minimum of 1500/- we won't get the money. Writing article, original ones too gives hardly anything substantial. So please don't find faults esp when other things are ignored. 

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

I guess instead of reading articles just for gaining points one should participate in forum activity by this he/she will get some knowledge also and will learn about something along with earning points.

a.s.

If a member is very active in the forums and reads articles, with a purpose to know about the the trends in article writing in boddunan of 2009' it's early years, there is nothing wrong. For example, I joined in 2012.in my earlier days, in order to get a decent amoun, I used to toil hard. The striking trend of earlier Boddunan was articles written  just with 10 lines, single worded title, in wrong categories. When I joined, the editors and moderators were very strict in implementing quality in the articles. No lapse in any form in article writing was tolerated. These are the features that were revealed while reading the articles.

If a member depends only on reading articles to earn money, yes, it's wrong, but not against the in house rules of the site.

If a member while remaining very active in the forums and reads articles, what's wrong?

rambabu wrote:

If a member is very active in the forums and reads articles, with a purpose to know about the the trends in article writing in boddunan of 2009' it's early years, there is nothing wrong. For example, I joined in 2012.in my earlier days, in order to get a decent amoun, I used to toil hard. The striking trend of earlier Boddunan was articles written  just with 10 lines, single worded title, in wrong categories. When I joined, the editors and moderators were very strict in implementing quality in the articles. No lapse in any form in article writing was tolerated. These are the features that were revealed while reading the articles.

If a member depends only on reading articles to earn money, yes, it's wrong, but not against the in house rules of the site.

If a member while remaining very active in the forums and reads articles, what's wrong?

Yes of course sir if a member is active in forums and reading articles also i don't think there is anything wrong. But just clicking on articles like clicking on 10-20 articles in a minute is wrong. Although there is no such rule mention but earlier also 1 or 2 years before few members did this and administration took action against them. I don't remember exactly but I guess they were banned that time.

a.s.
baby angel wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Yes of course sir if a member is active in forums and reading articles also i don't think there is anything wrong. But just clicking on articles like clicking on 10-20 articles in a minute is wrong. Although there is no such rule mention but earlier also 1 or 2 years before few members did this and administration took action against them. I don't remember exactly but I guess they were banned that time.

As far as I know, no action was taken for article reading. Rather I pointed this to one of the moderators. I was told, there is nothing illegal in reading the articles.

My contention is, read articles. At the same time be active in forums and Question answers.

One more point is, if the member is really active, he will rarely reads articles.

Mousumi Ghosh wrote:

I really don't see anything wrong if someone reads article over a weekend or does so in weekdays. Nowhere it is mentioned that it is against Boddunan policy. I find it questionable when some boddunan member repeats the same thing over and over again using various synonyms to make the same point in forum, why does no one raise any question then???? Also in Boddunan, I had read somewhere that one person can never be allowed to attain the top position every week, if s/he does, then the next person in the line would be automatically nominated. Correct me if am wrong. And if this rule is not there, it is high time it should be implemented.

Why does no one raise a question when link from yahoo and other websites are simply added as a link for discussion when we know for sure we have nothing to add. Isn't this also to accrue points?? But still some members would go ahead and add a word or two for points. The thing is if we don't accrue points we won't reach a minimum of 1500/- we won't get the money. Writing article, original ones too gives hardly anything substantial. So please don't find faults esp when other things are ignored. 

One cannot read 100 or 200 articles in a day....They must be simply clicking on the articles just to gain points and may read a few in the meantime....This has been happening even in the past when some members would be gaining points without making any forum posts ...I feel that there shd be a limit on this imposed by the admin, like for example, you get points for 10 or 15 articles in a day and the rest do not earn any points, I wonder if members would then want to read 200 articles in a day ???...And there is no reason why a member cannot be on top of the leader board week after week since this happens only because of the members steady work on the forum although a part of it may be because of clicking on too many articles... As long as a member is active one cannot fault him or her ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.