The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
usha manohar wrote:
Mousumi Ghosh wrote:

I really don't see anything wrong if someone reads article over a weekend or does so in weekdays. Nowhere it is mentioned that it is against Boddunan policy. I find it questionable when some boddunan member repeats the same thing over and over again using various synonyms to make the same point in forum, why does no one raise any question then???? Also in Boddunan, I had read somewhere that one person can never be allowed to attain the top position every week, if s/he does, then the next person in the line would be automatically nominated. Correct me if am wrong. And if this rule is not there, it is high time it should be implemented.

Why does no one raise a question when link from yahoo and other websites are simply added as a link for discussion when we know for sure we have nothing to add. Isn't this also to accrue points?? But still some members would go ahead and add a word or two for points. The thing is if we don't accrue points we won't reach a minimum of 1500/- we won't get the money. Writing article, original ones too gives hardly anything substantial. So please don't find faults esp when other things are ignored. 

One cannot read 100 or 200 articles in a day....They must be simply clicking on the articles just to gain points and may read a few in the meantime....This has been happening even in the past when some members would be gaining points without making any forum posts ...I feel that there shd be a limit on this imposed by the admin, like for example, you can read or click on 10 or 15 articles ...And there is no reason why a member can be on top of the leader board week after week since this happens only because of the members steady work on the forum although a part of it may be because of clicking on too many articles... As long as a member is active one cannot fault him or her ...
I too feel that, if the member is equally active in all the forums of Boddunan , a member can read articles. Reading need not be always for reading articles. It may be for searching new titles and new themes that may attract the member.

I think everything is clear to everyone, no one is blaming anyone but it's a genuine query- Is it possible to read 200-300 articles with i 10 minutes. Being a moderator here for years I have access to members data so I can see the activity and trend of any member. 

No body objects to members reading articles as articles are written for reading but correct me if I'm wrong, is it possible reading hundreds of articles within minutes. And for everyone's info the rule of one member staying on top week after week is very much in. Any one can with their efforts can attain this. Last but not the least if anyone wish to click 100s posts at the same time I have no objection, but as far me I will not do that.

Finally this post is Humor  category so nothing to feel bad about it.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Ok sir ok. I took in a light way. No problems.

I think reading article point system works like this. After getting one point for reading article another point can be received after 1 minute. In that particular minute you will not get another point even if you are reading another article.. That's what I understand. Is it right?

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
AKP wrote:

I think reading article point system works like this. After getting one point for reading article another point can be received after 1 minute. In that particular minute you will not get another point even if you are reading another article.. That's what I understand. Is it right?

Just by clicking an article, you get a point even if you don't read or just glance through. This way you get many points without actual reading.  If you get one point every minute, this is also a big achievement rather successful spam.  Many trey this but this is temporary achievement.because you can ultimately read only the articles available on the site and no more.  

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:
AKP wrote:

Just by clicking an article, you get a point even if you don't read or just glance through. This way you get many points without actual reading.  If you get one point every minute, this is also a big achievement rather successful spam.  Many trey this but this is temporary achievement.because you can ultimately read only the articles available on the site and no more.  

True.. There is no meaning of it if person is not reading them. And yes it is just temporary achievement.

I was just trying to know that even if any person is opening 300 articles in 10 minutes they will not get that many points for it... Right? As per rule he/she will only get 10 points. 

AKP wrote:
AKP wrote:

True.. There is no meaning of it if person is not reading them. And yes it is just temporary achievement.

I was just trying to know that even if any person is opening 300 articles in 10 minutes they will not get that many points for it... Right? As per rule he/she will only get 10 points. 

That means you have not tried it recently, you  can open 50 tabs at the same time and 1 minute rule is no more there

Sorry but I just gave it a try to check and earn 8 points in 10 seconds flat.

suni51 wrote:
AKP wrote:
AKP wrote:

That means you have not tried it recently, you  can open 50 tabs at the same time and 1 minute rule is no more there

Sorry but even I tried it just for two articles. And yes you are right on it. It just as you said.

Lol.. You shouldn't have reveal such secrets here. 

Thank you said by: suni51
AKP wrote:
suni51 wrote:
AKP wrote:
AKP wrote:

Sorry but even I tried it just for two articles. And yes you are right on it. It just as you said.

A as a moderator am authorized to test the rules .) 

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani, AKP
suni51 wrote:
AKP wrote:
suni51 wrote:
AKP wrote:
AKP wrote:

A as a moderator am authorized to test the rules .) 

I guess administration should change this system of giving points while reading article. Anyways it depends on administration. But even if one is trying to read 200-300 articles a day. There will be a day when he will be left with zero articles and will only have new published articles to read. 

a.s.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.