The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Yes. What you read is right. The user from a particular IP IS ENTITLED for a single click. No other clicks are considered except the first one.

Here too that's being followed. After clicking on the article the article appears with the message that the user earned 1 point.

Click on the same article again. You will not earn another point.

Thank you said by: baby angel
baby angel wrote:

I have heard somewhere that if the click is from the same IP address it is counted as one only. I mean it doesnt matter how so much time one spends clicking on the pages but if IP address is same it doesn't increase traffic of site. Is this also true?

I have heard this from few bloggers.

Yes for a single page it will be counted as one if visitor having same ip address. If another page is getting visited then it will count as click but for same page even you visit more it will be counted as one.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Thank you said by: baby angel

That's not a problem anyone may do it as that's the easy way to get points.

baby angel wrote:

I have heard somewhere that if the click is from the same IP address it is counted as one only. I mean it doesnt matter how so much time one spends clicking on the pages but if IP address is same it doesn't increase traffic of site. Is this also true?

I have heard this from few bloggers.

Even if one changes his/her IP one does not get credit unless logged in and no one gets another point even with a changed IP address.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Reading articles alone will not help. Also read articles on sites that are the leaders in this field like Hubpages.com. and Infobarrel.com. try and write if possible on hubpages. It will give you great satisfaction.

MG Singh wrote:

Reading articles alone will not help. Also read articles on sites that are the leaders in this field like Hubpages.com. and Infobarrel.com. try and write if possible on hubpages. It will give you great satisfaction.

Its not about that. It is about getting points, that's the topic people discussing. 

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com

Once a member clicks from any IP address it is done...One click per article is allowed , similarly if the admin brings in a regulation on the number of articles one can click on each day it would be better I feel...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Regulation on  clicking the articles, would certainly help. I agree with you Usha.

Thank you said by: usha manohar

@usha many times this has been requested but no such rule still has been made yet. But I agree there should be a limit or there should not be any point to read a article. hehehe

Thank you said by: usha manohar

It's related with Site's placement in search engines like Google.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.