Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Why 2-3 times a week ? Why not every hour ?

RAMAKRISHNAN. A wrote:

Everyone has freedom to change his political party and believe in a different ideology. It is not a bad thing, provided it does not happen 2-3 times in a week.

I feel that once voted to power under a certain party an MP or an MLA should not be allowed to change his affiliation mid way.If he or she is dissatisfied, he or she should resign which is what any other employee would do..And in politics , there are other people and their trust vote needs to be considered..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: RAMAKRISHNAN. A, suni51

There are lot of "Jumping Jacks " in the  political parties. There is a move to stop this immoral act if A MP or MLA of a party joins another party without resigning.

usha manohar wrote:
RAMAKRISHNAN. A wrote:

Everyone has freedom to change his political party and believe in a different ideology. It is not a bad thing, provided it does not happen 2-3 times in a week.

I feel that once voted to power under a certain party an MP or an MLA should not be allowed to change his affiliation mid way.If he or she is dissatisfied, he or she should resign which is what any other employee would do..And in politics , there are other people and their trust vote needs to be considered..

Of course time is an important factor.  Quitting a party during midway of an elected term is a kind of cheating the people who have elected him and entrusted him with some great responsibilities.  

RAMAKRISHNAN. A wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
RAMAKRISHNAN. A wrote:

Of course time is an important factor.  Quitting a party during midway of an elected term is a kind of cheating the people who have elected him and entrusted him with some great responsibilities.  

It certainly does and once they realise that their action would not go down well with the masses who have voted them to power, they may become responsible in choosing an ideological party rather than make an opportunistic move to further their self interests ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
RAMAKRISHNAN. A wrote:

The people voted to a particular party when see their candidate enjoying in other party feel cheated. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

suni51 wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
RAMAKRISHNAN. A wrote:

The people voted to a particular party when see their candidate enjoying in other party feel cheated. 

Exactly ! there should be some discipline and ideology when you decide to join a party and win a vote of confidence ..

suni51 wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
RAMAKRISHNAN. A wrote:

Breach of trust.. Back stabbers of Democracy.

In my views that is the limit of opportunism and no political party is willing to change the trend. They all keep trying getting support of other parties' members either directly or indirectly. The parties go to any extent for getting support even from parties/members which have no similar ideologies (although ideology is an odd word while talking about Indian politicians) 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Exactly. The very name of the thread says all about Changing colors in par with the trends. Opportunism is the staple food of a politician. They look towards.those political parties which are in power or likely to come into power. That very moment these migrating  Birds in to those parties shedding away both shame and their respective party's dress. A shameless lot indeed. And this has become a trend in the newly formed Telugu states in AP.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.