Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Then the entire population needsz be cartoon like.  Cartoons can work only where people are also like them- cartoons. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:

Then the entire population needsz be cartoon like.  Cartoons can work only where people are also like them- cartoons. 

It's meant for laughs. It's an attempt to tickle the ribs of our Boddunan community.

If we can substitute our own comedians, it will be even more funny since there are many undeserving, self serving candidates who aspire to be PMs like Lalu, Mulayam (heaven help us) even Mayawati of handbag statue fame !!!!!

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

That's right. I could have substituted with our Master political clowns, but it becomes a controversial issue. I wanted to present a happy and laughing moment to the Boddunan. community. For the same reason i posted in Humor category.

Our political world is already filled with a lot of cartoon characters. But there is a difference.  Unlike the characters mentioned in the article, the figures and characters of our ‘living legends’ do not match with the duties they are assigned to do in the real life.  

Our living legends in the existing political scenario are much more funnier and laughter evoking characters. These living legends survive on lies and double talk.

usha manohar wrote:

If we can substitute our own comedians, it will be even more funny since there are many undeserving, self serving candidates who aspire to be PMs like Lalu, Mulayam (heaven help us) even Mayawati of handbag statue fame !!!!!

True...we have our own set of cartoons in the government, they are much more effective entertainers than the fictional ones. Throw in the Nirmal Babas and Radhe Maas and we have the whole circus ready! laughing.png

Does Mayawati really has a statue with a handbag???

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

True. . My aim is to create laughs. Had I added our real life clowns, it may lead to controversies, frowns and disagreements.Some times personal attacks That's why the post was in the Humour and Jokes category.

The nation will get the clown it votes for. The present one excels on the stage. it looks like Indian politics has come out of the silent era into the sound era.

Exactly. Clowns of our political silent movies are like the actors in  a full fledged  Technicolor movie with 4D sound effects.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.