Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

The person who wrote the answers is very creative or else you dont come up with such answers ...Funny and smart as well!

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I was literally rolling over the floor unable to control my laugh. I found such jokes are the best way to start the day.

the answer was really funny but in some way it is very intelligent also because in one way the question has some double meaning, means the state , here the state means the location but the person who gave the answer, he thinks that here state means condition.

bhuyali saroj

He has rightly answered to the question and we cannot point out any mistake in the answers. Quite intelligent, creative and funny.

They might have sounded Funny. Certainly the answers are smart.

This was an essay written by a candidate appearing for IAS exams !!!!!hushed.png

felohubo

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Whether his English teacher commits suicide or not, but I'm on the verge of death  due to my inability to control my laugh.

Honestly if these are the kind of candidates that we get as our bureaucrats , then no wonder our country is not progressing ! Lets sincerely hope this type is a minority and a rare case ..

Unfortunately as far as politicians are concerned, ( He's the Cow type) of politicians and bureaucrats constitute Majority. Crying en mass is the only option left to us.

Really funny answers. The person is very creative who wrote the answers.

http://www.comparenshop.in

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.