Funny Facts about India

Category: Humor & Jokes 4 years ago

Just for your Laughs. Few Interesting and facts about India.

http://www.apnaahangout.com/interesting-funny-facts-about-india-and-indians/

 

Like it on Facebook, +1 on Google, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
  • Re: Funny Facts about India

    by » 4 years ago


    India is overpopulated. so there is not enough space on road, trains and elsewhere. so people have to make maximum use of everything. Four persons need to ride a bike, railway neds to accommodate more people and so on.  Let me add something more. Owing to lack of space, many use the same room and bed by shifts. This is particularly so in Mumbai.  


    G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
    http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/


  • Re: Funny Facts about India

    by » 4 years ago


    Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:

    India is overpopulated. so there is not enough space on road, trains and elsewhere. so people have to make maximum use of everything. Four persons need to ride a bike, railway neds to accommodate more people and so on.  Let me add something more. Owing to lack of space, many use the same room and bed by shifts. This is particularly so in Mumbai.

    True sir. Though they sound humorous, they are facts

     


  • Re: Funny Facts about India

    by » 4 years ago


    These are not funny facts; but harsh realities of Indian life.


  • Re: Funny Facts about India

    by » 4 years ago


    They sound funny at a glance seeing the visuals. But they hold the mirror to our Indian conditions.

     


  • Re: Funny Facts about India

    by » 4 years ago


    True facts , the only way to lighten the harshness is to laugh about it because so far any positive change seems almost negative in the right direction ...


    Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!


  • Re: Funny Facts about India

    by » 4 years ago


    For the same reason i posted in Humor and jokes. Aim is to laugh.

     


  • Re: Funny Facts about India

    by » 4 years ago


    I don't see anything funny in these photos. We should be grateful that we still have these facilities at our disposal despite the fact Indian population going up so rapidly.


  • Re: Funny Facts about India

    by » 4 years ago


    Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:

    India is overpopulated. so there is not enough space on road, trains and elsewhere. so people have to make maximum use of everything. Four persons need to ride a bike, railway neds to accommodate more people and so on.  Let me add something more. Owing to lack of space, many use the same room and bed by shifts. This is particularly so in Mumbai.  

    Gulshan ji Indian can ride a buffalo and cow on bike. Apney Lalu Ji 

     


  • Re: Funny Facts about India

    by » 4 years ago


    RAMAKRISHNAN. A wrote:

    These are not funny facts; but harsh realities of Indian life.

    You are right sir but what happen with crying. Noting will change with crying. So cheer on our self.

     


  • Re: Funny Facts about India

    by » 4 years ago


    suni51 wrote:

    I don't see anything funny in these photos. We should be grateful that we still have these facilities at our disposal despite the fact Indian population going up so rapidly.

    House is small but have enough space. Dil Bada hona chahiye. We Indians.

     


You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.