The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I certainly agree because since the Like button has been put in place, there has been a marked decrease in Thank you even ones which sincerely and truly deserve  a thank you. I too get Likes for posts which really do not need it and hardly ever get a Thank you nowadays!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: suni51

It is a good suggestion. Those who receive a ‘like’ should get a point too, which will be a motivation for meaningful participation.   

Shampa Sadhya wrote:

I totally agree with your suggestion. Getting a point for liking is basically meaningless while the person whose comment gets liked receives a point then it will motivate him/her to write more meaningful comments. 

You are right person who write comments deserved points. 

Thank you said by: Shampa Sadhya
rambabu wrote:

The thread is posted under the head Humor and Jokes. One can by all means express his or her views. The thread starter himself started clicking on "Likes. " while saying he doesn't like clicking on Likes. Kudos to you.

I also said that when my mobile keeps alerting me and I feel irritated I sometime act like bomberman and like some of the posts of my dear friends wink2.png

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

suni51 wrote:
rambabu wrote:

The thread is posted under the head Humor and Jokes. One can by all means express his or her views. The thread starter himself started clicking on "Likes. " while saying he doesn't like clicking on Likes. Kudos to you.

I also said that when my mobile keeps alerting me and I feel irritated I sometime act like bomberman and like some of the posts of my dear friends wink2.png

Ok Sunil. Now you let the Administrator know the the people's opinions through this thread. Let's leave this issue to the Administrator. Till then, "Like " those threads which you feel like liking.

Sure I will like the ones which I really like but not for the purpose of getting the points which in my views of not of any use. Of course if I find someone doing that with my posts intentionally and filling my mobile and email unnecessarily I will go after him and pay them in the same coin. I do not do it in general way and would like to keep admin out of it as I can handle the situation on personal level.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: rambabu

There you are. If you can deal in your personal level, there is nothing like it. I request you to stop this " Like" practice. Today morning it self I said " Thank you " to one of our esteemed members

From my side, from this moment onward I stop clicking on " Like."

No second guess needed as to who used the like button the most ...So, hopefully now spamming and point grabbing would stop after this discussion !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar, suni51

The 'like' is increasing so much.  If people .like everything, it is obvious that we are very tolerant. we like even the worst posts.  

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: suni51

Then, let "Like " provision be stopped. Let the Administrator take action. Retain the " Thank You. "

Thank you said by: anil
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.