Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
  • Re: Implementing court order literally

    by » 5 years ago


    rambabu
    Perandor
    1.49k 32k 218.8k
    Babu saroj wrote:

    this is really funny but one way the husband was doing exactly what the judge said to him 

    What the Husband has done is really funny. Because, his act is supposed to be funny as the thread is posted under the head, Humor and Jokes.

     


  • Re: Implementing court order literally

    by » 5 years ago


    usha manohar
    Basileus
    704 19.5k 126.1k
    Babu saroj wrote:

    this is really funny but one way the husband was doing exactly what the judge said to him 

    It is actually stupid and impractical and not funny at all when you think of the loss,  that the man has caused to himself and his wife !


    Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!


  • Re: Implementing court order literally

    by » 5 years ago


    rambabu
    Perandor
    1.49k 32k 218.8k

    Poor fellow, seems to be a firm believer on Courts and judgments. Owing to fear of contempt of court he has carried out the court order literally,

     


  • Re: Implementing court order literally

    by » 5 years ago


    usha manohar
    Basileus
    704 19.5k 126.1k

    I think it is more out of anger against the court that gave a fair judgment that the man carried out such an act thereby depriving himself and more importantly his wife of all the things that he cut into two ! Some people would go to any length to take out their frustration and this is one such, because no one can fault him legally..


    Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!


  • Re: Implementing court order literally

    by » 5 years ago


    Babu saroj
    Platinum Mate
    33 1.23k 9.47k
    rambabu wrote:

    Poor fellow, seems to be a firm believer on Courts and judgments. Owing to fear of contempt of court he has carried out the court order literally,

    yeah, i think the correct word is fear, yeah he was fear of the court decision, i think he might be thinking that if he don't implement the court decision he will be punished in a very ruthless way 

     


    bhuyali saroj


  • Re: Implementing court order literally

    by » 5 years ago


    usha manohar
    Basileus
    704 19.5k 126.1k
    Babu saroj wrote:
    rambabu wrote:

    Poor fellow, seems to be a firm believer on Courts and judgments. Owing to fear of contempt of court he has carried out the court order literally,

    yeah, i think the correct word is fear, yeah he was fear of the court decision, i think he might be thinking that if he don't implement the court decision he will be punished in a very ruthless way 

     

    Are you being funny or..?


    Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!


  • Re: Implementing court order literally

    by » 5 years ago


    Babu saroj
    Platinum Mate
    33 1.23k 9.47k
    usha manohar wrote:
    Babu saroj wrote:
    rambabu wrote:

    Poor fellow, seems to be a firm believer on Courts and judgments. Owing to fear of contempt of court he has carried out the court order literally,

    yeah, i think the correct word is fear, yeah he was fear of the court decision, i think he might be thinking that if he don't implement the court decision he will be punished in a very ruthless way 

    Are you being funny or..?

    i might be what you think 

     


    bhuyali saroj


You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.

whom would you like to see in a negative role?

which actor of bollywood can perform negative roles.
No answer selected. Please try again.
Please select either existing option or enter your own, however not both.
Please select minimum 0 answer(s) and maximum 4 answer(s).
/polls/movies-and-entertainment/5945-whom-would-you-like-to-see-in-a-negative-role.json?task=poll.vote
5945
radio
[{"id":"20466","title":"amitabh bacchan","votes":"24","type":"x","order":"0","pct":23.3,"resources":[]},{"id":"20467","title":"shahrukh khan","votes":"29","type":"x","order":"0","pct":28.16,"resources":[]},{"id":"20468","title":"ranbir kapoor","votes":"31","type":"x","order":"0","pct":30.1,"resources":[]},{"id":"20469","title":"hrithik roshan","votes":"19","type":"x","order":"0","pct":18.45,"resources":[]}] ["#ff5b00","#4ac0f2","#b80028","#eef66c","#60bb22","#b96a9a","#62c2cc"] ["rgba(255,91,0,0.7)","rgba(74,192,242,0.7)","rgba(184,0,40,0.7)","rgba(238,246,108,0.7)","rgba(96,187,34,0.7)","rgba(185,106,154,0.7)","rgba(98,194,204,0.7)"] 350
bottom 200