Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Babu saroj wrote:

this is really funny but one way the husband was doing exactly what the judge said to him 

What the Husband has done is really funny. Because, his act is supposed to be funny as the thread is posted under the head, Humor and Jokes.

Babu saroj wrote:

this is really funny but one way the husband was doing exactly what the judge said to him 

It is actually stupid and impractical and not funny at all when you think of the loss,  that the man has caused to himself and his wife !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Poor fellow, seems to be a firm believer on Courts and judgments. Owing to fear of contempt of court he has carried out the court order literally,

I think it is more out of anger against the court that gave a fair judgment that the man carried out such an act thereby depriving himself and more importantly his wife of all the things that he cut into two ! Some people would go to any length to take out their frustration and this is one such, because no one can fault him legally..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

rambabu wrote:

Poor fellow, seems to be a firm believer on Courts and judgments. Owing to fear of contempt of court he has carried out the court order literally,

yeah, i think the correct word is fear, yeah he was fear of the court decision, i think he might be thinking that if he don't implement the court decision he will be punished in a very ruthless way 

bhuyali saroj

Babu saroj wrote:
rambabu wrote:

yeah, i think the correct word is fear, yeah he was fear of the court decision, i think he might be thinking that if he don't implement the court decision he will be punished in a very ruthless way 

Are you being funny or..?

usha manohar wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Are you being funny or..?

i might be what you think 

bhuyali saroj

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.