Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Great to know that you have first hand experience of Hong Kong which has a large variety of foods to offer and elegant dining places too.

chinese men are almost have same face how do you distinguish them, well it is very hard for me to do so. 

bhuyali saroj

They say the same about Indians especially people with longer nose japanese_goblin.png

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

True, I have heard many foreigners say that Indians look alike with black hair, back eyes and sharp features..But once they travel through India they realise the vast difference in facial structure, color of complexion and other features that are unique to a particular region of our country.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

but i think Indian looks more beautiful then any other country human.

bhuyali saroj

Every body thinks that their looks are the best in the world.

usha manohar wrote:

True, I have heard many foreigners say that Indians look alike with black hair, back eyes and sharp features..But once they travel through India they realise the vast difference in facial structure, color of complexion and other features that are unique to a particular region of our country.

I think India is only country in world where peoples of different facial structure, complexion are living. Bengali is know for their dark complexion. Desh Ek Bangala, Hoth Lal Muhn Kala.

anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

I think India is only country in world where peoples of different facial structure, complexion are living. Bengali is know for their dark complexion. Desh Ek Bangala, Hoth Lal Muhn Kala.

With some exceptions most of the South Indians are dark complexioned. In my own family except me, all are dark complexioned.

anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Not really, i have done Bengali friends here on work who are quite fair . In fact in India we find complexion ranging from very dark to very fair and all shades in between. Here in Mangalore most people have wheat complexion and you find very few dark people but in some other parts you find more dark complexioned people and so on..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Not really, i have done Bengali friends here on work who are quite fair . In fact in India we find complexion ranging from very dark to very fair and all shades in between. Here in Mangalore most people have wheat complexion and you find very few dark people but in some other parts you find more dark complexioned people and so on..

Exactly....people from all the states have a wide range of complexion ranging from dark to fair, varying only in degrees from each other. Many Brahmins from Konkan, Maharashtra or the Chitpavans even have blue-grey to green eyes. There are dark looking people all over India, not just W. Bengal.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.