The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

As long as points are coming, Monologues too are welcome. Everybody without an exception strive to  score the points.

This is a hypothetical question and vl never happen because @rambabu sir makes it a point to be the first person to respond to any and every thread posted. ☺

Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated - Confucius

rambabu wrote:

As long as points are coming, Monologues too are welcome. Everybody without an exception strive to  score the points.

You mean RamBabu sir will not let me achieve my lifetime dream?  dancer.png

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Rambabu sir is nobody to stop anybody's life dream.

It's an interesting idea, I can try it.

shampasaid

Interesting and exciting because you can agree to your own views, or contradict or complicate matters , whatever ... When you are done with it, you can go back and read the entire monologue ! 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

What do you say guys, are you in for an experiment? Should I begin a mini contest on monologue kind of thread by interested members. Tell me what should be the rules and what how would you like it to be like.

I say a member starts one thread and post at the most 2 posts a day having at least 30-40 words each. The tread will be locked once it has 10 posts. One can write in favor of his topic or write in favor and against alternately.  

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
suni51 wrote:

What do you say guys, are you in for an experiment? Should I begin a mini contest on monologue kind of thread by interested members. Tell me what should be the rules and what how would you like it to be like.

I say a member starts one thread and post at the most 2 posts a day having at least 30-40 words each. The tread will be locked once it has 10 posts. One can write in favor of his topic or write in favor and against alternately.

Writing article is better option for monologue that posting topic here.

Divya wrote:

This is a hypothetical question and vl never happen because @rambabu sir makes it a point to be the first person to respond to any and every thread posted. ☺

Divya, I used to think so but lately I have noticed that neither @rambabu nor any male member has participated in the thread started by me regarding the position and importance of the matriarch in our culture.

shampasaid

Shampa Sadhya wrote:
Divya wrote:

Divya, I used to think so but lately I have noticed that neither @rambabu nor any male member has participated in the thread started by me regarding the position and importance of the matriarch in our culture.

In fact only Kalyani and I responded ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.