The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
suni51 wrote:

What do you say guys, are you in for an experiment? Should I begin a mini contest on monologue kind of thread by interested members. Tell me what should be the rules and what how would you like it to be like.

I say a member starts one thread and post at the most 2 posts a day having at least 30-40 words each. The tread will be locked once it has 10 posts. One can write in favor of his topic or write in favor and against alternately.  

I am all for it..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I too agree for this proposal. But not before,  knowing the remuneration part of it. Will it be an addition for  the present system or otherwise ? Being the Organizer of the Monologue' kind, I request you to hold  a Discussion. Anyhow, , I must agree that this 'Monologue' system is unique.

rambabu wrote:

I too agree for this proposal. But not before,  knowing the remuneration part of it. Will it be an addition for  the present system or otherwise ? Being the Organizer of the Monologue' kind, I request you to hold  a Discussion. Anyhow, , I must agree that this 'Monologue' system is unique.

I guess remuneration shouldn't matter because writing a series of posts only on your own thoughts should be a challenge inspiring enough, more so than money. But anyway Rs. 20 has been declared as a prize so that should be no problem to you now.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: suni51, usha manohar
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
rambabu wrote:

I guess remuneration shouldn't matter because writing a series of posts only on your own thoughts should be a challenge inspiring enough, more so than money. But anyway Rs. 20 has been declared as a prize so that should be no problem to you now.

Got it. Thanks for the clarification.

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Just goes to show the mentality..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thanks to Kalyani and usha. With your clarification I'm able see the real picture. If such doubts are clarified, I don't see any reason for not  joining the Group.

This thread is locked now so we concentrate on the posting threads "In case we are serious about that"

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.