Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Divya wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

I have hereby decided to like all posts on my threads since I have the right to do so, so why not make members happy by liking their posts 

Yes I noticed it, My inbox have too much notification for liking reply, carry on, good luck.

You have more likes coming your way confused.png

Looks like a lot of "likes" around.... Finally we have new leader on the points table ....so now we know what the leaders do...  :P lol

Exactly my point, just imagine if all the members did that to every post like it was being done by one member so far..

I guess our inboxes would crash with the load..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: suni51

Wisdom lies in availing the opportunity. Go on clicking on 'like'.

This great wisdom of clicking has driven away most of the regular members , ultimately there may be nothing left to click..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Every thing has to come to an end one day or other.

Manoj Kumar Lamba wrote:

I won't like anyone's post until it really looks very good to be liked. Whether someone likes my post or not I don't care.

That is what it is meant to be but a couple of members have been misusing it left right and center which will encourage others to di the same...unless the admin brings in some reforms even the existing regular members may get fed up and leave and the sole member can like away to glory

Irrespective of those couple of members, now everybody is clicking on 'Like' When there is an opportunity, I dont think clicking on 'like' is not  a bad idea.

I am clicking to prove a point  unlike the regular clicker who would of course think it is not a bad idea..

I know what you wanted to prove.  

Wow now added to all other qualifications you boast Of you are also a mind reader..

No its not blowing my trumpet. Reading others minds is not a difficult task. I can read a person's mind from his behavior.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.