Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

So shut the opposition parties once for all. Problem solved.

A constructive opposition is welcome but not a desruptive and destructive one we have now...all the parties come across as so immature and selfish   , bothered only about their own self interest rather than that of the nation..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:

A constructive opposition is welcome but not a desruptive and destructive one we have now...all the parties come across as so immature and selfish   , bothered only about their own self interest rather than that of the nation..

True...opposition parties need to be constructive and critical of the work done by ruling party, they should keep the ruling party on their toes all the time BUT also support them when it is needed and show a united front to the world. Our opposition party, however, goes to the enemy country and seeks their help in bringing down our PM. They are the ones who ask for proof when army takes action against the enemies and even questions those action. that is something we don't need and if at all, an opportunity arises to drown this kind of opposition, we should gladly do so.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

This kind of opposition was before 2014 and if your advice was followed it would not have come to power. 

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

True...opposition parties need to be constructive and critical of the work done by ruling party, they should keep the ruling party on their toes all the time BUT also support them when it is needed and show a united front to the world. Our opposition party, however, goes to the enemy country and seeks their help in bringing down our PM. They are the ones who ask for proof when army takes action against the enemies and even questions those action. that is something we don't need and if at all, an opportunity arises to drown this kind of opposition, we should gladly do so.

I agree, it is a horrible situation that shows that the opposition is only bothered about defaming the PM and any good work he does for the nation. They never did and now will not let others do as well..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Which lala world have you lived in. Has not the country attained a premier position in the world e to the efforts of all governments since 1947. Why is there such repeated frustration in comments. Some personal hurt it seems.

I dont deny that India has had some good Prime Ministers in the past like Lal Bahadur Shastri, Morarjee Desai and P V Narasimha Rao and they have contributed a lot which of course went down the drain during the UPA 2 rule...Now Modi is doing a wonderful job which will have far reaching effects ,If people have  problem with facing some truths that is their personal problem or hurt or whatever it is , definitely not mine..

I totally agree with Usha and kalyani. Opposition has such an important role in democracy and they demean it by destructive politics halting and hampering development of country. All parties including BJP have failed the democracy by being in destructive politics when in opposition.

But off late, Congress has stooped to new lows in its desperation. 

For Modi as PM, there are new hopes. I feel him effective and efficient like Shastriji and atalji. I don't give a clean chit to BJP for everything but definitely this man has earned my respect and so few of his ministers. He is not doing anything extraordinary but what a PM should do. We have lost touch of it for some time and so find it extraordinary.

It is not a personal hurt but definitely one feels betrayed by the politicians if country still cribs in the category of developing nation though it has all that it needs to be super power. Only dirty politics, nepotism and corruption can be blamed for that

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

vijay wrote:

Which lala world have you lived in. Has not the country attained a premier position in the world e to the efforts of all governments since 1947. Why is there such repeated frustration in comments. Some personal hurt it seems.

Of course it is personal, if I did not feel it personally, I have no right to live in this country!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

All PM's have contributed to the best of their ability and times. It shows a hateful vent of mind to dismiss off hand the contributions of certain PM's. Narrowism at its best.What has been achieved in 1000 days since new government took over?

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.