Suny Ag
Editor & Super Moderator
253 20k 141.2k
5 years ago

I am posting it in humor and jokes but I really feel that let the combined opposition win for once. It will give the public of India the real picture of current opposition parties and their abilities and also what's in store for them. I am sure such a government will not last for long. My best guess is that we shall have another general election within one year and then probably public will stay away from caste based politics and elect a deserving candidate from their respective constituencies. What do you think about this?


I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
jabeen
Platinum Mate
0 1.45k 11.2k
5 years ago

If such a situation arise, each party will be more busy bargaining for important post for their party rather than properly governing the country.

Thank you said by: suni51
Arunima Singh
Platinum Mate
70 1.72k 13.5k
5 years ago

I agree with Jabeen.  We had such failed coalitions in the past.  I would still hope for a majority government.  I personally want this present regime to be back and continue.  Though such situation might open eyes of voters but would not be good for Nation.  Some time will be lost and a lot of money will go waste in re election. 


I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Kalyani Nandurkar
Editor & Super Moderator
258 14.6k 108.2k
5 years ago

I can understand what you feel Sunil because that is what I think too. The Indians and the world would get a first class view of a political circus if the thugs from the mahagathbandhan were to win. The whole situation if visualised, is indeed really hilarious. But the question is, can we afford to have such a show?


"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: suni51
usha manohar
Basileus
704 19.5k 126.1k
5 years ago

The moment Congress is a part of  any coalition where they are not able to call the shots , they will be looking at breaking it and bringing down the govt as it has happened numerous test in the past , they have no respect for anything..so , the Maha Guatbhdan can work only on paper.


Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: suni51
Suny Ag
Editor & Super Moderator
253 20k 141.2k
5 years ago

Whatever the result of coming general election but we are going to see a big drama in coming days is for sure. The parliament did not run smoothly even for a day in last 5 years and next five years are going to be worse.


I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

usha manohar
Basileus
704 19.5k 126.1k
5 years ago
suni51 wrote:

Whatever the result of coming general election but we are going to see a big drama in coming days is for sure. The parliament did not run smoothly even for a day in last 5 years and next five years are going to be worse.

As long Congress party is around and is in opposition there will be no peace for anyone..


Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Suny Ag
Editor & Super Moderator
253 20k 141.2k
5 years ago

Congress will try to be part of government even if they fight separately (which is their strategy) and grab the post of prime minister for Rahul if the entire opposition succeeded reaching the required number. The chances are slim but everything is possible in Indian politics. Even current allies of BJP would not hesitate in joining them if the situation demanded so. Here power is everything and the ethics sit in the last place.


I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

anil
MAESTRO MATE
220 6.73k 39.2k
5 years ago

If with bad luck of country combined opposition will win, the condition of country may be like a man who have 20 wives. 

anil
MAESTRO MATE
220 6.73k 39.2k
5 years ago
Arunima Singh wrote:

I agree with Jabeen.  We had such failed coalitions in the past.  I would still hope for a majority government.  I personally want this present regime to be back and continue.  Though such situation might open eyes of voters but would not be good for Nation.  Some time will be lost and a lot of money will go waste in re election. 

It is not easy that congress and alliance will come in power. Fraction in Laly family is in benefit of BJP and Nitish Kumar. It may be possible than BJP have not majority but I is assured that it will be biggest party after coming election. Here in Rajasthan 4 month performance of congress is very poor. Here BJP will win more than 20 seats from of 25.

anil
MAESTRO MATE
220 6.73k 39.2k
5 years ago
usha manohar wrote:

The moment Congress is a part of  any coalition where they are not able to call the shots , they will be looking at breaking it and bringing down the govt as it has happened numerous test in the past , they have no respect for anything..so , the Maha Guatbhdan can work only on paper.

Mahagathbandhan will shred after 23 May. Today congress declare his candidates for all seats of Delhi. It have not alliance with AAP. It is in favor of BJP

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.