Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes yes... I have read this somewhere, but in the joke I read, All the letters "S" would be replaced with "$" :laugh:

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Yes.. I got the basic idea from there only!
Thats fine..... Its really great :) :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Man: whatz the fee for getting divorce?

Lawer" Rs 50,000..

Man: But you took only rs 500 for getting us married?

Lawyer: Freedom is more expensive
Sajeetharan , This thread seen above also.Why you posted it twice?

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
yeah right. sorry for that.

Why must we put on our pants one leg at a time?

Ans: If we jumped into our pants simultaneously placing both legs in at one time, we would land heavily on the ground. As a majority of us are getting dressed at the same time of the morning, the cumulative effect would Cause an earth tremor. Due to the use of time zones, the tremor established In Eastern Time would arrive in the central zone at precisely the moment all those people were jumping into their pants. The tremor would increase in size exponentially, and proceed west to combine with the mountain zone folks as they get dressed. As this cycle encircles the globe, it would feed upon the next day's Tremor and eventually cause the earth's crust to break apart and float into space. This is why we put our pants on one leg at a time.
Santa: "I am so miser (kanjoos) that I went alone for my honeymoon and saved half the money."

Banta: "That is nothing, I saved full money. I sent my wife for honeymoon with a friend."

Software Engineers never die...They just go offline.

http://jokesthegreat.blogspot.com
Teacher: “George Washington not only chopped down his father’s Cherry tree, but also admitted doing it. Now do you know why his father didn’t punish him ?”

One Student: “Because George still had the axe in is hand.”

Aastha Gupta
A beggar begs "Sir, please give me some money , I did not have anything to eat for the past 2 days.." So, a passerby places a few coins in his hand.

A small girl watching this from a distace asks her mother:
"Ma, Do beggars eat coins?"
Yes ---:)

If beggars can only eat coins... the corrupted person who takes bribes eats notes... :laugh:

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.