Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Santa enters a store that sell curtains. He tells the salesman, "I would like to buy a pair of pi..
Santa and Banta fly to the south sea islands to study the natives. They go to two adjacent islands a..
Santa came home from a secret two year mission only to find his wife, Jeeto, with a new born baby. F..
Banta was not home at his usual hour, and his wife, Preeto, was fuming, as the clock ticked later an..
A man was brought in to the hospital intensive care ward, put in a bed, tubes coming out everywhere...
Santa is talking to Banta about married life. "You know," he says, "I really trust my wife, and I..
Banta's driving along the highway one evening when all of a sudden nature calls. He sees a little ba..
After just a few years of marriage, filled with constant arguments, Banta and his wife Preeto decide..
Banta walks into a bar for a bar and takes a seat. However, just as the bartender put the beer on th..
A cop stops his patrol car when he sees Banta and his girlfriend sitting on the curb. Banta is layin..
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.