Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Lets face it, there are a lot of dumb people out there. Sometimes you want to express how stupid the..
BOY : Since we met, I can't eat or drink... GIRL : Why not ?? BOY : I'm broke. BOY : May I hold..
This man goes along to the Patent Office with some of his new designs. He says to the clerk, "I'd l..
A lady is throwing a party for her granddaughter, and had gone all out... a caterer, band, and a hir..
A police officer pulls a guy over for speeding and has the following exchange: Officer: May I see..
A man joins a big corporate empire as a trainee. On his very first day of work, he dials the pantry..
Two guys are sitting at a bar. After a bunch of drinks over several hours, one guy hiccups, drops hi..
A taxi driver goes to a bar to pick up his fare, a really drunk guy who has been in the bar way too ..
Three old men were sitting on a bench in a park when a reporter approached them. "I wonder if you t..
A man with no arms walked up to a bar and asked for a beer. The bartender shoved the foaming glass ..
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.