Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Without comment...... :unsure: :dry:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10865]}

Quite funny... :P :P :P :P Neither Ishant going to get another over neither Rahul get chance of rule for 5 years. :lol: :lol:
Without comment ..... :sick: :P

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10962]}

Actually this is the truth. They have done what many people all over the world could not do. Hats off to them !

I sincerely hope that they dont get another chance to some more damage, that is if there is anything left .. :huh:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Without comment ..... :sick: :P

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10962]}

Actually this is the truth. They have done what many people all over the world could not do. Hats off to them !

I sincerely hope that they dont get another chance to some more damage, that is if there is anything left .. :huh:

Off course, there is no hope for congress. Now we hope someone come and improve the condition of our fallen democracy.
Funny2BIndian2BPolitics2B252842529.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)
Any-girl-can-be-glamorous.-All-you-have-to-do-is-stand-still-and-look-stupid-Hedy-Lamarr-funny-humorous-picture-quote.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)
See how Sonia control and order Manmohan Singh.......................

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10963]}
Thank you said by: Devyani Sarkar, Mousumi Ghosh
Food for some serious thought !!!!!!! :dry: :unsure: :huh:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10982]}

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Devyani Sarkar, Mousumi Ghosh
I prefer Akbar amongst all the Mughal rulers who invaded and tried to rule India. Akbar was faithful husband and he has never built anything for his wife but proved his love by his style of ruling the country, India.
Thank you said by: usha manohar

Tajmahal is one of those greatest cliches of history, a false memorial of love that never was so great, or may be there was love but not so outstanding or anything out of extraordinary! :blink:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Amazing truth. Many people unaware about this. New thing for me too... Some funny and some serious line mention here....

Tajmahal is one of those greatest cliches of history, a false memorial of love that never was so great, or may be there was love but not so outstanding or anything out of extraordinary! :blink:

It is the illusion and time that has elevated it to that position - a symbol of love !!! Time has a way of effectively diluting the reality, I guess thats why we always look back at our childhood and feel things were so much better although at the time it was pretty ordinary !

It is the illusion and time that has elevated it to that position - a symbol of love !!! Time has a way of effectively diluting the reality, I guess thats why we always look back at our childhood and feel things were so much better although at the time it was pretty ordinary !

I was wondering, "How can a woman love the murderer of her husband?" .
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.