Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Food for some serious thought !!!!!!! :dry: :unsure: :huh:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10982]}

Tajmahal is one of those greatest cliches of history, a false memorial of love that never was so great, or may be there was love but not so outstanding or anything out of extraordinary! :blink:

It is the illusion and time that has elevated it to that position - a symbol of love !!! Time has a way of effectively diluting the reality, I guess thats why we always look back at our childhood and feel things were so much better although at the time it was pretty ordinary !

I was wondering, "How can a woman love the murderer of her husband?" .

They say everything is fair in love and war !!!! this is a ypical case I guess or else those times were such !!! :unsure: :dry:
present-education.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Our Present Education System, where a Donkey and a Horse are measured with the same scale.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10984]}
Food for some serious thought !!!!!!! :dry: :unsure: :huh:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10982]}

Tajmahal is one of those greatest cliches of history, a false memorial of love that never was so great, or may be there was love but not so outstanding or anything out of extraordinary! :blink:

It is the illusion and time that has elevated it to that position - a symbol of love !!! Time has a way of effectively diluting the reality, I guess thats why we always look back at our childhood and feel things were so much better although at the time it was pretty ordinary !

Time does play an important role in diffusing reality, but I think it is more related to mass hypnosis, when something is purposefully hammered into our brains continuously, we start thinking automatically that it is true and the piece of fiction then becomes reality. For many researchers, Taj Mahal is not even a mausoleum built entirely by Shahjahan in the first place, it was a HIndu temple captured by Mughals and then converted into what it is now today. There are ample evidences that point to it!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Our Present Education System, where a Donkey and a Horse are measured with the same scale.

Picture is funny but cannot explain our education system. In India Students are classified in SSC, General, OBC and other. For every class of student different set of marks is set. How it is same. Can you Explain it @Ram.

Picture is funny but cannot explain our education system. In India Students are classified in SSC, General, OBC and other. For every class of student different set of marks is set. How it is same. Can you Explain it @Ram.

The picture speaks about the way in which a student's merits are measured. A fish can swim, but not an elephant. Each species has different abilities. Their merit lies in their inherent traits. It means a fish 's ability is known when it's compared with another fish. Not with an elephant .
Look how to make a girl glamorous..........

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10986]}
ATM with Full security !! :P

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10989]}

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Ha ha ha! Now that is the kind of security all the banks can easily afford! :woohoo: :woohoo:
six.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Here comes the picture of the day.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10990]}

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/

Ha ha ha! Now that is the kind of security all the banks can easily afford! :woohoo: :woohoo:

Really funny guards.. easy to hire... :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Even common man cannot pass this security.... :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.