Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
The Four monkeys ... ;) :unsure: :dry: We have to add on one more since times have changed and how ??? !!!!!

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 11096]}

Really Interesting Picture posted here... Three monkeys are gift of Gandhi ji and fourth one is our invention.

And read No evil....
Good. But I wish to retain only two. You canot avoid hearing and seeing anything. This depennds on others. But you can avoid speaking and posting evil.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Good. But I wish to retain only two. You canot avoid hearing and seeing anything. This depennds on others. But you can avoid speaking and posting evil.

In a lighter vein...if evil is posted, lock it. You are empowered .
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

Not just lock, I shall delete evil. I lock only superflous.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: rambabu, usha manohar

Not just lock, I shall delete evil. I lock only superflous.

Aha... Great .of course your response speaks of your firm determination to wipe off evil. Kudos sir.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 11098]}
Thank you said by: Dwarakanathan
A perfect marriage ????w where everything is shared equally .. :unsure: :dry:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 11103]}

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

A perfect marriage ????w where everything is shared equally .. :unsure: :dry:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 11103]}[/quote

A " Better Half? in all.
The Four monkeys ... ;) :unsure: :dry: We have to add on one more since times have changed and how ??? !!!!!

Ha.ha..the fourth monkey is a new addition..the old proverb has to be changed now is it?
Good one!

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Ha.ha..the fourth monkey is a new addition..the old proverb has to be changed now is it?
Good one![/quote

With the quick changing times, not one but at least half a dozen Monkeys should be added.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.