Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I love writing and sharing ideas

A perfect marriage ????w where everything is shared equally .. :unsure: :dry:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 11103]}

The last line.. "I shop he pays" is every woman's dream!

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

The last line.. "I shop he pays" is every woman's dream![/quote

When each of the person's dreams involved are fulfilled, It's dream harmonious life.
funny-animal-posterssilly-02.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)

When each of the person's dreams involved are fulfilled, It's dream harmonious life.

ha.. ha .. The last one is payment for what he cook and wash for you... :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
400742_640443172636531_1231569632_n.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)
:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 11108]}

I love writing and sharing ideas

ha.. ha .. The last one is payment for what he cook and wash for you... :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Today, most women shop with their own money and most husbands help in cooking if not washing..times have changed. And what's wrong if a husband pays...as such a stay@home mum gets no salary.

Please let it remain humourous and not anything else :)

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 11119]}
Irrelevant post
Irrelevant post

I have edited your post being irrelevant and having a link taking viewers out of site

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Our Present Education System, where a Donkey and a Horse are measured with the same scale.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10984]}

Sadly, this is still the same...not only in the education system, but otherwise among adults too. Some people indulge in activities such as making rangoli and what not during festivals and expect everybody to follow suit, if you don't you are blamed for not keeping up with the tradition. What about people who don't know these things and in cultures who do not have rangoli drawings.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.