The topic is locked.
Sisters' week!!!!!

If u have sisters who have made u laugh, wiped ur tears, hugged u tight, watched u succeed, made u mad, cheered on you, kept u strong....Wish them
Hope everyone will have a very best sisters in this whole world!!!♥♥♥

Now here in this thread share your most unforgettable moments of your life which you spent with your sister.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hey Sudha..
Good thought and nice wordings..
But unfortunately I don't have any sister so I haven't felt such feelings.
But, after I shifted to my new house, here is a neighbour, she is 8 years younger than me, I treat her like my younger sister and loves her a lot.

Aastha Gupta
I have no sisters. But i have some cousins. One of my cousins lived for some times with me. We studied in nearby schools. we used to go and come back together. One day, I forgot and came back home alone. Meanwhile she had searched for me and not finding came back alone. she was joyed to see me at home. From that moment, i felt I should never forget to come with her from school. Unfortunately, she is now not alive.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Even i do not have sister..,,,,, :P :P
Hmm ... I have my cousins... No problem :) Would try to make it up!!!

:) :) :) :)

Unforgettable moment?? Sorry. I do not have any :( :( :(

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Sorry,

i dont have any unforgettable moment....
Well i think ALL INDIANS ARE MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS.. :laugh: :laugh:

that sister can be considered
I used to play hide and seek with my sisters, it used to be so funny.
HELLO SUDHA, ITS A INTRESTING TOPIC FOR DISCUSS. REALLY SISTERS MAKE OUR HAPPYNESS TOO MUCH AND SADNESS TO HALF. REALLY ITS A GREAT RELATIONSHIP ON THIS EARTH.
Oops... This is very old thread seen in the first page.. active again!!!! :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Thanks for submiting this thread.I also love my sister. Few months ago she got married. She lives at Delhi and I hardly get a chance to see her. I miss her.Really miss her a lot. She was much dearer to me. She loved me and she has cared me like her daughter.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.