1. President Sonia gandhi and prime minister priyanka gandhi receive Italy prime minister rahul gandhi.

2. Dhoom 17 ready for release.

3. I will play next world cup - sachin tendulkar

4. Salman, Vivek and Abhishek attend aishwarya's 3rd marriage.

5. Mein tau aabhi jawan hu - dev anand.

6. Petrol Rs.999/lt.

7. Kyunki saas bhi kabhi bahu thi completed 2,50,000 episodes & Baa has completed 400yrs.

8. Coach ganguly resigns, as india went out of world cup in 1st round after losing to korea

9 N.siddhu will launch his own TV channal where he can speak for a whole day.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yeah..... heard of this joke some time back!!!!

Thanks for sharing here....

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Hahahhahaha

More.....

1.Amir Khan ,Salman Khan, Sharuk Khan still plays the role of college guys in films

2.Rajani kanth still acting as hero and looking young acting with his granddaughter as heroine

3.Krish's great grandson krish 3 film released with Hirthik Roshan as producer.

4.All commodities prices are so high,that only available free commodity is sand

Swetha Shenoy
Ha ha more,

1. Deepti has crossed 1 crore points on boddunan
2. boddunan has become the no1 site in INDIA and a competetor to google
3. Boddunan issues free laptops as rewards to the users.

Just for joke! no hard feelings
haha nice one, i have seen few of these in forward smss.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: That really funny..I missed this..

more...

1)Education will be available for free of cost for reservation candidates and taxes will be charged for middle class families in addition to education fee..Btech will become basic qualification for any job

2) Pakistan will be main venue for putting criminals and terroists and prisons like abu dhabi prison and other famous prisons around the world will be close.

3)New born child will start working on laptop and plan his career.

4)Great great grandson of Balakrishna (Telugu actor) will rock the film industry..with chirajeevi's great grand daughter.

5)All the christian missionaries start teaching Bagavatgeetha and even change their appearance like sadhus
he ha ha.................very interesting and funny too...i too have received some of these in the form of sms...
nice thread...really funny...with good points :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
What is the 5th one rajani? all the other four i could understand. but what bagavthgeetha have to do with christians?
sajeetharan wrote:
[quote]What is the 5th one rajani? all the other four i could understand. but what bagavthgeetha have to do with christians?[/quote]

Depending on the present situation that is foreigner converting themself to hindus in case of Julie Roberts..By that time maybe christan mission will also like to known Hinduism..With that intention i predicted..nothing aganist christianty..
petrol rise is really a thing of thinking in the future generation other news are also good.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.