Friends!!

Why is there a light in the fridge and not in the freezer?

:blink: :blink: :blink: :dry: :dry:

-Kumaresh

Software Engineers never die...They just go offline.

http://jokesthegreat.blogspot.com
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I think the reason is because no one keeps much in freezer and also its a small area compared to the area with light..
because freezer contains primarily ice (Frozen Water) n Water
has no color.So what is the point of having light?.
BECAUSE THE bulb cannot work in extreme cold condition.
Rakesh,

who said so? then how it works in freezer? This is a time pass question , kumaresh does this usually! but he never give answers to them!
Me and Answer!! What a joke :dry: !! Sajeetharan!! :woohoo: :woohoo:

I will answer(?) it, if nobody is able to give. :angry:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Software Engineers never die...They just go offline.

http://jokesthegreat.blogspot.com
Hardly we keep two or three items in the freezer. It could be either icecream or non-veg. We can easily distinguish it by touching. So no need of light in freezer. :laugh:
Because the temperature in a freezer is much lower than of a refrigerator a much more expensive shatterproof bulb would have to be used. In fact if you put a common household bulb in the fridge it will be fine. But put it in the freezer and it should crack after a few hours or days depending upon the temperature you freezer operates at
Well, Kumaresh, when you get up in the middle of night, hungry for some quick snack, I don't think you would open the freezer! You will look for something in the main compartment to eat! To help you find something quick, there is a light in the main compartment and not the freezer! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Well, Kumaresh, when you get up in the middle of night, hungry for some quick snack, I don't think you would open the freezer! You will look for something in the main compartment to eat! To help you find something quick, there is a light in the main compartment and not the freezer

This is the best way to answer kumaresh questions!! :woohoo: :woohoo: Good kalyani!
Ha Ha Ha Sajee!! That goes for you too if you are looking for something to eat at night!! :) :) :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.