Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
hey this really intersting to hear... i searched many articels related dis topic and learnd many new intresting thing,,, thanx u
Yes. Such suicidal tendencies are found by the experts in case of birds.In Jatinga Valley, there is a bird which commit suicide.
In stories also we have read that rats commits suicide when their population gets increased abnormally.
really a strange things that animals can commit suicide......thanks kumaresh for sharing....

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Yes i too heard some cases..recently it was shown in news that a pig without any reason was revolving around a temple and after sometime it collapsed due to dyhydration..Know one could stop it itseem..Really i couldnt understand whether to belive or not...

But in really i feel that animals do feel like humans.. :) Nice thread Kumaresh :) :)
As Devyani has mentioned about Jatinga birds who are prone to commit suicide and it still remains a mystery.
Very interesting article about the bird "JATINGA"... Thanks for sharing Chinmoy.
VISIT3.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Thanks Deepti.Here goes a pix relating to it.
Yeah -- Good one.. I think this pic is from the link (article) you provided... :)
Good information. Thank you.

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
A FRIENDS IT IS TRUE ANIMALS ALSO DO SUICIDE, WHEN THEY ARE TOO MUCH AFRAID FROM THEIR ENEMIES AND FROM THEIR ILLNESS.
REALLY ITS A INTRESTING TOPIC FOR DISCUSSION.
Yes . It is good topic indeed. Have known about a few fact with this thread.. :)

@Jyothi, Donot use complete bold letters to reply.

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.